New Xbox One won’t connect to network, wired or wireless

Discus and support New Xbox One won’t connect to network, wired or wireless in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; New Xbox One won’t connect to network, wired or wireless Hello, If you’re unable to connect to a network on Xbox One, try the solutions here: network... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Mamamccallon79, Mar 15, 2021.

1. New Xbox One won’t connect to network, wired or wireless

Mamamccallon79, Mar 15, 2021
  2. RainingRoses Win User

Hello,

As far as I know, the only phone numbers for Microsoft support are on the website through the link above.

May I ask what‘s the exact model of your modem or router?

Has your Xbox console since been able to detect your WiFi network and does it see other networks?

Are other devices able to connect to your network?

Do you have any security settings enabled on your router which may affect the connection to your console such as MAC address filtering?

Also, this might sound obvious but make sure your router is within range of your console and there's no interference between the two.

Try the troubleshooting steps here

For further troubleshooting contact support, you’ll need to briefly describe your issue to a virtual agent and when asked, select Xbox in the product list. You then should be connected to live chat support.

Hope this helps, let us know :)
  3. RainingRoses Win User

4. Mamamccallon79 Win User

Hello! I was able to call the number but it was an automated system that sent me back to the form that is not answering my questions.

I did change my wifi connection to 2.4ghz on the suggestion of ATT, but that didn’t help.

How do I get someone to actually troubleshoot with me?
  5. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Xbox one S won't allow me to sign in

6. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Xbox one can't connect to a DHCP server

Thema:

1. New Xbox One won’t connect to network, wired or wireless - Similar Threads - won’t connect network

2. Console won’t connect to internet, can’t even find my network. Had it working this...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console won’t connect to internet, can’t even find my network. Had it working this...: Hello, My console won’t connect to WiFi, can’t find my network. Says hardware problem. fa4ce9e9-2fb8-4cb8-9a42-42f605b52ab9
  3. Can’t connect to Wi-Fi won’t read network fixed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to Wi-Fi won’t read network fixed: I just experienced this problem for the first time reset sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t but I took my time to go over the settings and learn that if you clear your DNS you should be...
  4. My Xbox series x won’t show wireless networks or connect to any network all day. I’ve reset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series x won’t show wireless networks or connect to any network all day. I’ve reset...: I reset everything multiple times . Wi-Fi is on and everthing else is connected. 695eae9e-fd26-4c04-bb1e-0dea7ea69910
  5. My Series S update/network problems. Won’t connect to wireless internet, says wired is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Series S update/network problems. Won’t connect to wireless internet, says wired is...: ****. This has been going on for weeks now. I’m about ready to smash it. 77f56b7e-5053-4e63-ad42-0fe98d1c17ba
  6. CoD MW2 for 360 won’t connect to live on my Xbox series x. My network is fine but all my bc...

in XBoX on Consoles
    CoD MW2 for 360 won’t connect to live on my Xbox series x. My network is fine but all my bc...: It won’t work and is very annoying 795ca365-c26c-4b57-8890-8c9bde20a57d
  7. My power went out and now it won’t connect to my network. Has this happened to anyone?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My power went out and now it won’t connect to my network. Has this happened to anyone?: My power went out and now it won’t connect to my network. Has this happened to anyone? 3fce99bc-648c-4fb2-9fb8-49e52f83fba4
  8. Xbox 360 slim won’t connect to my network

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 slim won’t connect to my network: basically what the title says I have been trying to connect to my xbox 360 slim to the internet to download my old profile from xbox live however I cannot connect to my wireless network. Every...
  9. Why won’t my network connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my network connect: So I wake up early after staying up until 6 Am My Xbox was perfectly fine but when I wake up the it’s asking me to put my network in again it happens every now and then but most of the time it...
  10. Help with connecting to Xbox network. I downloaded MW 2 and my Xbox won’t connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with connecting to Xbox network. I downloaded MW 2 and my Xbox won’t connect: I just got an Xbox Series S. I downloaded Modern Warfare 2 and it won’t connect to the Xbox network and my internet connection is fine and everything. It says connecting to Xbox network and then...