New Xbox One S Issue

Discus and support New Xbox One S Issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I just recently bought an Xbox One S yesterday and I noticed that when I set it up there was no audio and only picture. I plugged in some... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LuisCorchado1, Oct 10, 2020.

  1. New Xbox One S Issue


    Hello, I just recently bought an Xbox One S yesterday and I noticed that when I set it up there was no audio and only picture. I plugged in some earbuds to the remote and it worked fine. But the TV audio doesn't work. I recall my friend using his ps4 on
    this TV and it worked fine with the audio and picture. I went to my audio settings and saw this. Can someone help please? Thanks! (and I am using the HDMI that came with the Xbox S)
    New Xbox One S Issue [​IMG]


    :)
     
    LuisCorchado1, Oct 10, 2020
    #1
  2. B1ggs Win User

    Error code 0x800700d8

    I have the same issue, just installed a new Xbox One S and have this issue, any ideas?
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

    New Xbox One S Issue

    Hi,

    You need to re-enable HDMI on your console:

    1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Profile & system > Settings > General > TV & display options > TV & OneGuide.
    3. Select Audio & video. In the first column, select HDMI.
    4. Make sure the second column shows Refresh rate: auto-detect.
  4. LuisCorchado1 Win User

    New Xbox One S Issue

    Am I going to have to return my Xbox or is there another solution I should try???
  5. LuisCorchado1 Win User

    New Xbox One S Issue

    It does say auto-detect on the second column. However on HDMI is says not connected... but it is connected... I check and replugged everything in. And I am still not getting the audio.
  6. SkyMortal Win User

    New Xbox One S issue

Thema:

New Xbox One S Issue

Loading...
  1. New Xbox One S Issue - Similar Threads - Issue

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...