New Xbox One S Issue (not sure if I should return it) Please Help Thank You

Discus and support New Xbox One S Issue (not sure if I should return it) Please Help Thank You in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I just recently bought an Xbox One S yesterday and I noticed that when I set it up there was no audio and only picture. I plugged in some... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LuisCorchado1, Oct 10, 2020.

  1. New Xbox One S Issue (not sure if I should return it) Please Help Thank You


    Hello, I just recently bought an Xbox One S yesterday and I noticed that when I set it up there was no audio and only picture. I plugged in some earbuds to the remote and it worked fine. But the TV audio doesn't work. I recall my friend using his ps4
    on this TV and it worked fine with the audio and picture. I even tried a different HDMI than the one they gave me and it still didnt work! I went to my audio settings and saw this. Can someone help please? Thanks!

    (could you please post all the solutions so I can try them ALL. I dont want to get repeated the same one and then never hear back) Thanks Again!!
    New Xbox One S Issue (not sure if I should return it) Please Help Thank You [​IMG]


    :)
     
    LuisCorchado1, Oct 10, 2020
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    New Xbox One S Issue (not sure if I should return it) Please Help Thank You

    Please refrain from creating duplicate threads. You'll want to keep any information in your original thread.
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

    Xbox one S trava e volta pra dashboard.

  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

    Xbox one S trava e volta pra dashboard.

  5. F1ava Dave Win User

    Hdr washed out colors and dimmer during hdr content

    Same exact issue here on the Vizio M60-D1, this is definitely a problem with the Xbox One S. C'mon Microsoft, you have GOT to fix this. I just bought a new 4k TV and an Xbox One S for this? It completely ruins the excitement of new tech when the specific
    features you upgraded for are broken out of the box. I'm as brand loyal to Xbox as anyone I know and this has me mad enough to consider returning it for a PS4 Pro. Acknowledge the issue and fix it please!
  6. Mister Maka Win User

    update 10.0.10586.1015 after update games won't sync

    Hey everyone!

    Please take a look at KenH2k4's verified post if you're currently in the Xbox One Update Preview. All questions and issues while in the Xbox One Update Preview should be directed there. If you're having issues outside of the preview please make individual
    threads so that you can be helped individually. Thank you :)
Thema:

New Xbox One S Issue (not sure if I should return it) Please Help Thank You

Loading...
  1. New Xbox One S Issue (not sure if I should return it) Please Help Thank You - Similar Threads - Issue sure should

  2. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  3. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  6. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  7. Not sure if this is app issue or game issue. Game status not ending when game closed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Not sure if this is app issue or game issue. Game status not ending when game closed.: Yesterday I played He is Coming (Preview) on PC through Xbox app. Even after closing it it said I was still playing it on my Xbox profile and it has persisted through today (like my play time is...
  8. I’m not sure if I’m having hardware issues or a problem on Xbox’s end with LG

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m not sure if I’m having hardware issues or a problem on Xbox’s end with LG: , them having had a known scandalous HDMI issue and now that that’s fixed , after I figured it out 2 weeks before it was fixed ,the DVR starts flickering or being pixelated for some reason. My...
  9. Im not sure how to fix this issue I have been having with party chat.

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im not sure how to fix this issue I have been having with party chat.: I have an open nat type, but when I join parties, it says that I am connecting, then I get kicked out, with the message "party chat disconnected showing at the bottom. This happened back in...
  10. is Xbox doing anything about the XIM cheating issue? Because it sure doesn't seem to be the...

    in XBoX on Windows
    is Xbox doing anything about the XIM cheating issue? Because it sure doesn't seem to be the...: So before anyone goes in the defensive, the Xim adapters change change how the input from the keyboard and mouse is being registered into a controller input. While keeping all the advantages of...