New Xbox One S controller (white) is having issue with vibration sounding strange and loud
Discus and support New Xbox One S controller (white) is having issue with vibration sounding strange and loud in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My wife had purchased me a new Xbox One S system and the controller has been working great but today its vibration back feed is loud and sounds like it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Brandon McCracken, Jan 30, 2019.
Thema:
New Xbox One S controller (white) is having issue with vibration sounding strange and loud
Loading...
-
New Xbox One S controller (white) is having issue with vibration sounding strange and loud - Similar Threads - controller white having
-
Controllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting
in XboX InsidersControllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting: I've played with multiple controllers over the past 10 days and every one of them eventually keeps disconnecting and then reconnecting. It's incredibly frustrating. Has anyone else experienced... -
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar
in XboX InsidersController inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar: When I open the Game Bar—whether via controller or keyboard—while a game is running on xCloud through the Xbox app for PC, the Game Bar "steals" the controller input focus. I am forced to... -
Can I switch the attached black controller when I buy the XSX to white controller?
in XBoX on ConsolesCan I switch the attached black controller when I buy the XSX to white controller?: Can I switch the attached black controller when I buy the XSX to white controller? I just simply don't like the color. Or can I only buy the consule but not the controller?... -
Trouble registering my Xbox Wireless Controller (Robot White)
in XBoX on ConsolesTrouble registering my Xbox Wireless Controller (Robot White): When I tried to register my Xbox Wireless Controller colored in robot white, I don't think it's recognized correctly. feb1a597-8e6a-43b5-a298-0c7d9251ce99 -
ive brought a elite control series 2 core white off amazon about a week ago and the left...
in XBoX on Consolesive brought a elite control series 2 core white off amazon about a week ago and the left...: if i move the stick in a anti clockwise rotation it becomes really stiff and right side of the stick basically locks up, if i spin it in the opposite direction it feels like a brand new controller... -
white standard controller right joystick not working
in XBoX on Consoleswhite standard controller right joystick not working: Hi I got a white standard controller with my Xbox X, but the right Joy stick isn’t working. I can’t find it with out opening the controller. How else can I reset the ball the joystick rotates on?... -
Xbox One "Robot White" Wireless Control versus Windows 10/11 - Can't Update?
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox One "Robot White" Wireless Control versus Windows 10/11 - Can't Update?: • Tried Windows 10 on the latest version • Tried Windows 11 on the latest version • Tried multiple USB cords • Tried multiple USB ports • Tried multiple PCs • Tried uninstalling the USB... -
white control
in XBoX Accessibilitywhite control: i brought a white control it doesnt work wireless i have 500 black box i brought it yersday brought this from koloas ase help me a68bffe3-f5d8-4e83-8317-88c5c33e4be4