New Xbox One Dashboard issue (17/10/2017)

Discus and support New Xbox One Dashboard issue (17/10/2017) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; now the screenshot, game clip and the other command down have moved to the bottom of the screen I (and probably many others) can no longer see them as... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SteveO91675, Oct 16, 2017.

1. SteveO91675
    SteveO91675 Guest

now the screenshot, game clip and the other command down have moved to the bottom of the screen I (and probably many others) can no longer see them as they are now hidden behind my steering wheel.

:)

SteveO91675, Oct 16, 2017
  2. Goth Vampirella, Oct 16, 2017
  3. JAZENOX
    JAZENOX Guest
    XBOX original 17th Anniversary Re-Release

update: if microsoft got on the ball now we could have our 17th anniversary XBOX original consoles in 2017 this christmas (since XBOX ONE X is 11/7/2017 release then how about XBOX original re-release for 12/17/2017 for 17 anniversary (think is 17 years
    since 11/15/2001 when it released?

JAZENOX, Oct 16, 2017
  4. JAZENOX Win User

XBOX original 17th Anniversary Re-Release

update: if microsoft got on the ball now we could have our 17th anniversary XBOX original consoles in 2017 this christmas (since XBOX ONE X is 11/7/2017 release then how about XBOX original re-release for 12/17/2017 for 17 anniversary (think is 17 years
    since 11/15/2001 when it released?
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Latest Update Caused Xbox One Media Remote (OEM) to Stop Recognizing Volume and Mute Commands

6. The Viral Cyrix Win User
  7. gds1972 Win User

Will the sims 4 work on xbox 1 x

8. Miss Portia Win User

new xbox dashboard update problems 10/17/2011

Hey OP - what exact issue are you having with your update? What error code are you getting?

@Westmall78 - have you tried re-installing the update? In order to do so, go to System Settings, select Memory, then highlight your console's hard drive. Then input this button sequence: LB RB X LB RB X. The console will restart, then reinstall the update.
    Let us know if that works :)
Thema:

1. New Xbox One Dashboard issue (17/10/2017) - Similar Threads - Dashboard issue 2017

2. Touch screen controls on remote play work on the dashboard, but not in-game

in XboX Insiders
    Touch screen controls on remote play work on the dashboard, but not in-game: Hi all, Don't know if this is happening to anyone else or not, but touch controls don't seem to work when I'm streaming games from my console. The Xbox button works, the overlay works and I can...
  3. Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S: When I'm trying to start Minecraft the light blinks twice and show dashboard...: On a Xbox Series S which I purchased a year ago, when I try to start Minecraft it shows the red game splash screen but right after that the light blink twice and then it closes the game and it...
  4. Xbox 360 HDD preservation (Blades Dashboard)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 HDD preservation (Blades Dashboard): Hello, I have just received an old Xbox 360 with the original blades dashboard. The console is running a 20GB HDD, but it is showing its age. I’m looking to upgrade the drive but at the same time...
  5. Why does my Monitor go black on 120Hz when I press the B button to come out of the dashboard?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Monitor go black on 120Hz when I press the B button to come out of the dashboard?: Whenever I’m on a game such as Warzone and press the middle button, when I then come out of the Xbox menu, it goes black for about 3-4 seconds. It’s seriously annoying and I feel like I’ve tried...
  6. Microsoft Edge on xbox one console crashes and brings me back to the dashboard every time I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Edge on xbox one console crashes and brings me back to the dashboard every time I...: I was able to use the microphone on Microsoft edge on xbox one console from 2013 when the first xbox one console came out now on January 30th, I am unable to use the microphone on Microsoft Edge...
  7. Xbox Series X has no audio in game, but has audio on dashboard.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X has no audio in game, but has audio on dashboard.: After reading some other questions this seems to have been an issue back in 2022 and has yet been resolved. Has anyone had any luck with combating this issue? Games will have audio, till I exit...
  8. Xbox 360 Dashboard Downgrade Idea For Nostalgia Purposes

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 Dashboard Downgrade Idea For Nostalgia Purposes: So I have an Idea where Microsoft could make it where we could go back & visit the older Xbox 360 dashboards like the Blades/NXE/Kinect Dashboard for nostalgia purposes they should try to make an...
  9. Issue with the new Dashboard; updated with the latest beta release and now the game art...

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with the new Dashboard; updated with the latest beta release and now the game art...: Like the title says, after the Beta update yesterday, the game art doesn't change when cycling through games, I tried resetting the background to default but still can't get it to work. Possible...
  10. I've got an issue with the discord app on the xbox dashboard. "Sorry, looks like you were...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I've got an issue with the discord app on the xbox dashboard. "Sorry, looks like you were...: when i try and transfer voice from my phone to the console it says its done but on the console its just loading and loading then repeats the message. I've tried re-linking accounts hard resets...