New Xbox One Dashboard issue (17/10/2017)

Discus and support New Xbox One Dashboard issue (17/10/2017) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; now the screenshot, game clip and the other command down have moved to the bottom of the screen I (and probably many others) can no longer see them as... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SteveO91675, Oct 16, 2017.

1. SteveO91675
    SteveO91675 Guest

now the screenshot, game clip and the other command down have moved to the bottom of the screen I (and probably many others) can no longer see them as they are now hidden behind my steering wheel.

:)

SteveO91675, Oct 16, 2017
  2. Goth Vampirella, Oct 16, 2017
  3. JAZENOX
    JAZENOX Guest
    XBOX original 17th Anniversary Re-Release

update: if microsoft got on the ball now we could have our 17th anniversary XBOX original consoles in 2017 this christmas (since XBOX ONE X is 11/7/2017 release then how about XBOX original re-release for 12/17/2017 for 17 anniversary (think is 17 years
    since 11/15/2001 when it released?

JAZENOX, Oct 16, 2017
  4. JAZENOX Win User

update: if microsoft got on the ball now we could have our 17th anniversary XBOX original consoles in 2017 this christmas (since XBOX ONE X is 11/7/2017 release then how about XBOX original re-release for 12/17/2017 for 17 anniversary (think is 17 years
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Latest Update Caused Xbox One Media Remote (OEM) to Stop Recognizing Volume and Mute Commands

6. The Viral Cyrix Win User
  7. gds1972 Win User

Will the sims 4 work on xbox 1 x

8. BluSwirl Win User

What's all this commotion about SEVENTEEN years when you've just acknowledged that OG Xbox launched in November 2001? By my estimation, that makes it SIXTEEN years this holiday season, and that's not especially commemorative. If there should be *any* motivation
    at all for celebrating the brand, then you might wanna check back in 2021! Just sayin' ;)
Thema:

1. New Xbox One Dashboard issue (17/10/2017) - Similar Threads - Dashboard issue 2017

2. Sound issue on ingame,apps,dashboard

in XboX Insiders
    Sound issue on ingame,apps,dashboard: I am having issues on my series X. Been going on for a few weeks but doesn’t seem to be getting better. I use a turtle beach headset, before anyone asks the headset and controller are updated. I...
  3. Xbox Series X dashboard issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X dashboard issue: The last 4 days I have been experiencing an issue where the dashboard doesn't seem to be fully booting up. What I mean is that when I power the console on, the dashboard loads but there is no...
  4. Issue with Xbox Controller Scroll on Dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with Xbox Controller Scroll on Dashboard: I have an Xbox One that I use infrequently. Yesterday I logged on and it required an update. After updating, when I attempt to navigate the dashboard, I can only scroll one tile down or one tile...
  5. Streaming on series x is blocky and pixelated even on home dashboard. Never had this issue...

in XboX Insiders
    Streaming on series x is blocky and pixelated even on home dashboard. Never had this issue...: Why is the streaming worse on series x. I’m running it all on exact same network as I was on one x. It’s happening when I scroll down the home content blocks especially on community tab,when I go...
  6. Dashboard display issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dashboard display issue: So when I turn on my console I can see the notification that I'm signed in and the power dropdown menu but the rest of the screen is completely black. I tried putting a disc in the drive and the...
  7. Xbox 360 dashboard issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 dashboard issue: so basically... the dashboard in xbox 360 is basically organized like this... "Bing Home Social Games Movies & TV Apps Music Settings'' but why is it when i sign in to xbox live, why is Bing,...
  8. Xbox dashboard issue after switch on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox dashboard issue after switch on: As soon as i turn my xbox one console on it automatically scrolls all the way to the bottom of the dashboard and wont let me navigate away, no matter what direction i use on the controller it...
  9. Issues with Game/Party invites not showing up on Xbox One Dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with Game/Party invites not showing up on Xbox One Dashboard: The newest dashboard update seems to have broken the Xbox One's ability to deal with Game and Party invites. I can send them out and people won't receive them on the xbox, but say they can see...
  10. Xbox One Disc Read Issues After Fall 2017 Dashboard Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Disc Read Issues After Fall 2017 Dashboard Update: This may just be a huge coincidence, but the day I got the Xbox Fall 2017 Dashboard update, now known good game discs will sometimes take inserting and ejecting a couple times before the Xbox will...