New Xbox One and Xbox Series X UX rolling out this month

Discus and support New Xbox One and Xbox Series X UX rolling out this month in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/AegisLink [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AegisLink, Aug 25, 2020.

  1. /u/AegisLink
    /u/AegisLink Guest

    New Xbox One and Xbox Series X UX rolling out this month

    /u/AegisLink, Aug 25, 2020
    #1
    1 person likes this.
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Why haven't I received the new dashboard update yet?

    They're rolling it out slowly to everyone, I have it on my series S and on my One X, but not my series X
  3. melanie brown2 Win User

    xbox

    hi. im mel and an independent advisor. i think the new dashboard is still rolling out to all users. i have an xbox series x and i dont have the new dashboard yet either.
  4. GR412 Win User

    Will all Xbox 360 and Xbox Original games eventually be backwards compatible with Xbox One X?

    Just to point out, I see some people making the mistake of referring to the new Xbox Series X. This question is specifically for the Xbox One X, not the new console. I have no intention of buying the new Xbox Series X.
  5. ngocphi Win User

    Xbox One reading Blu-ray/DVD Discs but not Game Discs

    Ok what game is it

    Is a series x or a xbox one game.

    Very important

    Xbox ones are not series x consoles and it's 16 years of difference in technology

    New games are only coming out of series for series s or ps5 or steam
  6. jevgeni polujanov1 Win User

    I don't have it game pass ultimate subscription and I cant play games digitally what I should do with xbox one s?

    Upgrading from xbox one to series x it the best option because most new games what are coming out are playable only on the series x and are not available to play on the xbox one.
Thema:

New Xbox One and Xbox Series X UX rolling out this month

Loading...
  1. New Xbox One and Xbox Series X UX rolling out this month - Similar Threads - Series rolling month

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  6. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  9. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  10. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...