New xbox not working

Discus and support New xbox not working in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My old xbox series x kept disconnecting me from Internet every hour so I got the new one with 1tb of memory and it keeps doing the same it is really... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by james cassie, Nov 15, 2023.

  1. james cassie
    james cassie Guest

    New xbox not working


    My old xbox series x kept disconnecting me from Internet every hour so I got the new one with 1tb of memory and it keeps doing the same it is really annoying as I can't play any of my games this never happened with old xbox Microsoft going downhill new consoles don't even work I tried everything restarting router, alternative mac address nothing works

    :)
     
    james cassie, Nov 15, 2023
    #1
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

    New xbox not working

    Xbox Series X has always had 1TB of storage

    Do you mean an Xbox One X?

    You should contact your internet provider who has the ability to diagnose your connection
  3. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

    New xbox not working

    Hi James C, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

    I understand that you have already taken some steps with the intention of solving this problem, but I suggest you perform these steps and if you have done so, try them again. Please try to solve the connection problem you are having on your console by using the following steps from the beginning:

    1. With the Xbox on, press the power button on the front of the console for 10 seconds until it turns off completely (keep your finger on the button even if the light has gone out before the 10 seconds are up, until the).

    2. Disconnect the power cable from the console.

    3. Turn off your modem/router for a couple of minutes.

    4. Turn on the modem and wait for it to turn on completely.

    5. Reconnect the power cable to your console and turn it on normally.

    6. Check if the problem is solved.

    I hope this information will be useful.

    Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you trying to help other players, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox.

    Information source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...sconnect/d2716864-a9d9-4bde-b84a-2bdb074777e2

    I hope you understand, if the problem persists let me know. I wish you good luck.

    Best regards,
    Daniel.
  4. Ellepolarbear Win User

    "Keyboard" not working on new XBOX?

    Hi,

    How did you resolve the problem? Having the same issue...

    Thanks
  5. Suarez Isaac. Win User

    New Xbox s not work?

    Also, it is connected to my wifi and it does not work.
  6. LuisCorchado1 Win User

    New Xbox Audio Not Working

    Im not sure, Im just using the HDMI cable that came with the console.
Thema:

New xbox not working

Loading...
  1. New xbox not working - Similar Threads - working

  2. The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.: Currently in the Skip-Ahead ring the quick resume of Call of Duty Cold War is not working. Instead it happens as on Xbox One, when you change the game it closes having to open it and load it...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  5. CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media

    in XboX Insiders
    CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media: I went through all of my Xbox One games to see which of them worked. The first game I tried was CoD WWII cause that’s my go to daily CoD game has been for a while, so I updated my Xbox since I was...
  6. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  7. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  8. I'm new to Xbox insiders and Disc to digital not working?

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm new to Xbox insiders and Disc to digital not working?: I live in the UK and have recently joined Xbox insiders as I'm excited about the disc to digital feature and wanted to see what it was like... I've tried a couple of games but I'm not getting...
  9. Xbox serie a X, Power save setting not working

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox serie a X, Power save setting not working: My Xbox is enrolled in the Insider Beta channel. I’ve noticed that when I turn it off using the power button or by the shortcut from holding the button on the controller, the console no longer...
  10. Enable in-game microphone noise suppression not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Enable in-game microphone noise suppression not working properly.: Gamertag: Fire Console: XBOX Series X Insider: Alpha-Skip-Ahead Headset used: SteelSeries Arctic Nova Pro Wireless. When enabled voice chat in party chat with multiple users cuts outs. Occurs...