new Xbox launcher can't detect my games or game pass for no reason

Discus and support new Xbox launcher can't detect my games or game pass for no reason in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; when i updated xbox launcher , now doesn't work well like its used to be . games and game pass always load idk why . Region : egypt gametag:... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Snoo_32224, Mar 13, 2023.

1. new Xbox launcher can't detect my games or game pass for no reason

when i updated xbox launcher , now doesn't work well like its used to be .

games and game pass always load idk why .

Region : egypt

gametag: RioSenpai#5798

submitted by /u/Snoo_32224
    [link] [comments]

/u/Snoo_32224, Mar 13, 2023
  2. LucaIezzi Win User

Windows 11 Minecraft Java Edition Xbox Game Pass PC Error

What exactly happens is that when I enter the game and enter a premium server I get a message that is typical when you do not have the minecraft premium and it is because the game pass does not detect me for some reason, I enter Minecraft with my microsoft account and I tried everything but the error continues, it seems to me that the problem is windows 11, which is the operating system that I use. Windows 10 people download the launcher from the microsoft store and not from the xbox app and it works correctly
  3. -{starrie-skyez}- Win User

Unable to set Xbox as default on Gamepass App.

did u ever figure out how to fix this, or did anyone? I have the same issue with the Game Pass app on Android, it can't detect my Xbox One that's on the same network, I can't do any remote installations & therefore can't complete the Xbox Pass quest for
    doing a mobile installation...
  4. ElixPlays Win User

MInecraft Java says I don't own minecraft java and have to get Xbox GAME PASS for PC but I already own XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE

Hi, i need help.

I have minecraft purchased from mojang page for a long time now. In december 2021 I purchased xbox game pass for PC. I had to reinstall my windows and my game pass expired and im not planning in purchasing it again. But i have come to realize that I can't install minecraft original launcher from the minecraft page, not game pass. It says that there is an error "minecraft error microsoft.4297127D64EC6_1.0.113.0_x64_8wekyb3d8nnwe - File system error (-2143322101) " and it has to do with xbox game pass. I need a solution, how is it possible that I can't play a game that i own since like +6 years easily?! I can't afford to buy a new copy of minecraft java because of my country and the rise of the price. My partner has the same problem.
  5. Georges C. Win User

Minecraft Launcher

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello PolterIce, there ar some knowing issues regarding Minecraft Launcher

"Minecraft Launcher on Game Pass for PC Known Issues (PC)

We understand that some Game Pass members may be experiencing issues accessing the full version of Minecraft Java edition from the Launcher on Game Pass for PC. The Mojang team is working hard to address these bugs to get you back to playing. Here are some of the reasons why you may be having an issue:

If you are a Game Pass PC/Ultimate owner, there was a bug preventing you from accessing Minecraft Java edition

Please make sure to install the Minecraft launcher on your primary hard drive and not on any secondary or external hard drives.

Please check the following links for updates as Mojang continues to address these issues:

Here Minecraft | Xbox Support you’ll find troubleshooting tips and links to help pages for the game, info about playing with Xbox Game Pass, and info about playing Minecraft on different platforms.

We know you may have questions about this new launcher. Mojang has prepared some answers for you here: Minecraft Launcher for Windows – Home "

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  6. Georges C. Win User

Bought new laptop, windows 11, minecraft java installer, just bought it, it just wont progress

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello CrystalPotato, there ar some knowing issues regarding Minecraft Launcher

"Minecraft Launcher on Game Pass for PC Known Issues (PC)

We understand that some Game Pass members may be experiencing issues accessing the full version of Minecraft Java edition from the Launcher on Game Pass for PC. The Mojang team is working hard to address these bugs to get you back to playing. Here are some of the reasons why you may be having an issue:

If you are a Game Pass PC/Ultimate owner, there was a bug preventing you from accessing Minecraft Java edition

Please make sure to install the Minecraft launcher on your primary hard drive and not on any secondary or external hard drives.

Please check the following links for updates as Mojang continues to address these issues:

Here Minecraft | Xbox Support you’ll find troubleshooting tips and links to help pages for the game, info about playing with Xbox Game Pass, and info about playing Minecraft on different platforms.

We know you may have questions about this new launcher. Mojang has prepared some answers for you here: Minecraft Launcher for Windows – Home "

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
Thema:

new Xbox launcher can't detect my games or game pass for no reason

1. new Xbox launcher can't detect my games or game pass for no reason - Similar Threads - launcher can't detect

2. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  3. Why can't I open Minecraft Launcher

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I open Minecraft Launcher: I'm trying to open Minecraft Launcher and everytime I get hit with: "Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s...
  4. Help! I can't open the legacy launcher anymore even after I redownload it!

in XBoX on Windows
    Help! I can't open the legacy launcher anymore even after I redownload it!: I need some serious help with the legacy launcher not working cuz. I was trying to reset my password and accidentally pressed next without re-entering the new password, So it went into an infinite...
  5. I can't make a move to the launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't make a move to the launcher: Hi, I recently had a problem after reinstalling windows, logging into my launcher is not performed due to this error 0x89235107, although I do not want to log in via xbox...
  6. I can't sign in feather client for shown ms auth. but I login minecraft launcher with same...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign in feather client for shown ms auth. but I login minecraft launcher with same...: I can't sign in feather client for shown ms auth. but I login minecraft lancher with same acount. pleas help me e0d018c2-6a96-41fe-a18a-76d1d7f681d7
  7. I can't login to Minecraft launcher!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login to Minecraft launcher!: I open the MInecraft launcher and choose the micrsoft account, but the account it shows isn't mine! 098e28de-fb50-4491-b678-29adfa704f29
  8. I can't Connect To my Minecraft launcher Or Other Launchers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't Connect To my Minecraft launcher Or Other Launchers: I used the technic launcher to play a mod for minecraft and 2 days later i can't go in my minecraft account Maybe Something goes on and i try to connect to https://www.minecraft.net/en-us and and...
  9. I can't open Minecraft Launcher, which leads to me not being able to run Minecraft Java....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't open Minecraft Launcher, which leads to me not being able to run Minecraft Java....: Even though I own it, Xbox still gives me the option of buying/installing it. If I try on the app, it gives me an error with no specifications, and if I try on the browser, it just reloads and...
  10. Can't open Epic Games Launcher

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't open Epic Games Launcher: Can't open Epic Games Launcher due to this error. [img] 38903cb5-fb94-43e5-995f-f8ce26d113d3