New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of December 7th, 2022

Discus and support New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of December 7th, 2022 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on Xbox consoles here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GuruKronos, Dec 7, 2022.

1. New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of December 7th, 2022

Discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on Xbox consoles here all week long!

This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on Xbox consoles. If you have something you would like to discuss, then post your comment below, upvote your favorite comments, help others, or get help yourself.

Additional Resources

submitted by /u/GuruKronos
    [link] [comments]

/u/GuruKronos, Dec 7, 2022
  2. Just a Volunteer Win User

My xbox's home screen changed after I got off it for some reason and now it won't change back. How do I fix this?

Don't hold your breath! Insiders have been complaining about this "New experience" since it was first tested back in September 2022 and any negative feedback has been ignored over many months.

You only have to look at Xbox Insider Reddit discussion posts to see hundreds of posts critical of this new dashboard.
  3. Zrophoenix Win User

Xbox Series X Replica Mini Fridge Problems

I had the same problem. I bought it on December 12 of 2021. In January of 2022 I had to start turning it off once a week. It finally stopped working February 1st of 2022. The switch to turn it on and back off is stuck in the on position. I can't return it to target because I only had til January 24th 2022.
  4. Ian McPherson Win User

Halo 2 For Windows Vista Server list is offline! Please help Microsoft

as of december 7th still offline too
  5. Tzar of kaos Win User

Who's ready for VGX!!!! (Xbox one games)

Saturday december 7th, 6pm ET,on Xbox 360-Xbox one-Twitch-Spike TV-Gameinformer-ect.....
  6. Just a Volunteer Win User

hi how can i get the new xbox dashboard on my xbox

so i have to factory reset my xbox to get the new ui dashboard
    No, IF you are in an Insider preview and the console is chosen to have the new dashboard it will install when the console is updated to the latest version.

Believe me, its not that great, unless you like looking at ADS for Gamepass, Store and Movies.

Also you cannot customise the Home with Clubs and other pins you may have on your current dashboard.

Check the Reddit Insider discussion posts that have been around since September 2022 to understand what most Insiders think of the "New Experience" dashboard.
Thema:

New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of December 7th, 2022

1. New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of December 7th, 2022 - Similar Threads - Home Experience Support

2. New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of August 7th, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of August 7th, 2023: Discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on Xbox consoles here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on...
  3. New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of July 31st, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of July 31st, 2023: Discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on Xbox consoles here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on...
  4. New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of July 24th, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of July 24th, 2023: Discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on Xbox consoles here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on...
  5. New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of July 17th, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of July 17th, 2023: Discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on Xbox consoles here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on...
  6. New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of July 10th, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of July 10th, 2023: Discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on Xbox consoles here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on...
  7. New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of July 3rd, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of July 3rd, 2023: Discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on Xbox consoles here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on...
  8. New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of June 26th, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of June 26th, 2023: Discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on Xbox consoles here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on...
  9. New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of June 19th, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of June 19th, 2023: Discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on Xbox consoles here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on...
  10. New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of June 12th, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of June 12th, 2023: Discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on Xbox consoles here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on...