New Xbox Home Experience Coming to all beta users??

Discus and support New Xbox Home Experience Coming to all beta users?? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I really do like the new update to the new Xbox Home Experience, but when is it coming out to all beta users? submitted by /u/dragmetothememeshop... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/dragmetothememeshop, May 20, 2023.

1. New Xbox Home Experience Coming to all beta users??

I really do like the new update to the new Xbox Home Experience, but when is it coming out to all beta users?

submitted by /u/dragmetothememeshop
    [link] [comments]

/u/dragmetothememeshop, May 20, 2023
  2. BountyHuntr012 Win User

I gave in

No you don't but it does come in handy. It is an amazing experience to be able to say "Xbox,home" "Xbox, go to(app)" it works great but it is all up to the user. Good luck with your new console!
  3. ngocphi Win User

In preview Programm but no access to group?

Ok is it just saying enroll pendimg for new xbox one experience?

Ya you are going to be waiting for awhile the beta is only accepting a few users at a time and not everyonr eill be accepted
  4. ROBIN H 25 Win User

NVidia Custom Settings doesn't show games from Xbox Beta, making impossible to use custom settings provided by the Graphic Card.

Do you have the Nvidia Geforce Experience? all the games you have on Xbox Beta will show up on Geforce Experience and can be optimized from there,

All my Xbox Beta games show up on Geforce Experience and can be optimized from there.
  5. Fenris E Wolf Win User

How do i exit the XBL ßeta programme?

Unfortunately you can't leave the beta, this information was provided in a warning message that once you enter you cannot undo it when you signed up.

What you are seeing now in the beta will become the normal Xbox Live experience once it ends and the program is rolled out to the rest of the Xbox Live users. The beta allows the Xbox Team to verify and address any last minute issues with the help of users
    who want to participate before the program is rolled out to the everyone.

Other than getting to see and give input on what the new Xbox Live experience will be, no you don't get anything special.
  6. NonSportsGirl Win User

New XBOX One experience, I'm ready for it.

I'm wondering what the default area of the new experience is going to be.

After all the similarly named New Xbox Experience for the 360 defaulted to the advert channel, sorry Spotlight, so are we going to see the same here.

The 360 itself now defaults to the Bing tab instead of Home, so it seems that Microsoft are thinking of pushing their products ahead of user experience on the dashboard. On the 360 at any rate, I hope the One doesn't follow suit.
Thema:

New Xbox Home Experience Coming to all beta users??

1. New Xbox Home Experience Coming to all beta users?? - Similar Threads - Home Experience Coming

2. New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of August 7th, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of August 7th, 2023: Discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on Xbox consoles here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on...
  3. New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of July 31st, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of July 31st, 2023: Discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on Xbox consoles here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on...
  4. New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of July 24th, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of July 24th, 2023: Discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on Xbox consoles here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on...
  5. New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of July 17th, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of July 17th, 2023: Discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on Xbox consoles here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on...
  6. New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of July 10th, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of July 10th, 2023: Discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on Xbox consoles here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on...
  7. New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of July 3rd, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of July 3rd, 2023: Discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on Xbox consoles here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on...
  8. New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of June 26th, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of June 26th, 2023: Discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on Xbox consoles here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on...
  9. New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of June 19th, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of June 19th, 2023: Discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on Xbox consoles here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on...
  10. New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of June 12th, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of June 12th, 2023: Discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on Xbox consoles here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on...