New Xbox Experience showing ads for games that cannot be purchased

Discus and support New Xbox Experience showing ads for games that cannot be purchased in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Console just updated to the new user experience and one of the MANY rows of ads was for Comic worlds. The five games shown were Marvel Ultimate... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DarthGaymer, May 26, 2023.

1. New Xbox Experience showing ads for games that cannot be purchased

Console just updated to the new user experience and one of the MANY rows of ads was for Comic worlds. The five games shown were Marvel Ultimate Alliance (no longer for sale, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 (no longer for sale), Marvel Avengers (shut down by developers and is abandoned), Batman: The Enemy Within, Batman Telltale Series, and Batman Telltale Series Shadow Edition.

If you are going to cram nothing but ads in the dashboard and make it nigh unusable, AT LEAST ensure everything you are showing is available for purchase.

submitted by /u/DarthGaymer
    [link] [comments]

/u/DarthGaymer, May 26, 2023
  2. Chazraz500 Win User

Cannot purchase Microsoft points

I am having same problem. I even added a new card but still cannot purchase points.
  3. DarkKnight3234 Win User

E3?>

I cannot wait for E3 such a fun experience excited to see what comes out of the Xbox Camp what's showing as far as Halo and gears and any new IP that are coming out of the new Studios and cyber punk so many good things are going to be coming out
  4. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Xbox rewards - purchases not showing up

Purchases are normally added at the end of the month. At least in my experience they are
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Promotional Credit Unavailable, But Expires Today

Hi, what is it that you are trying to purchase? If it's an Xbox 360 Backward Compatible game, then you cannot use that money to purchase that game. if you are trying to purchase something else, bear in mind that there is added tax on your purchase too,
    which might be why it's blocking you using the credit.
  6. Wendy Bee Win User

“I got a gift card for our Xbox and it seemed to redeem to the account fine but when I try to purchase a game the account balance doesn't show the new amount.

It does not show up in my order history, but when I look up the account balance the amount does include the gift card was added. When I go to purchase a game to use the money in the account balance it doesn't show the new gift card amount.
Thema:

New Xbox Experience showing ads for games that cannot be purchased

1. New Xbox Experience showing ads for games that cannot be purchased - Similar Threads - Experience showing ads

2. Microsoft’s chat filter is ruining my gaming experience

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Microsoft’s chat filter is ruining my gaming experience: Hello all, I’ve been a gold member for about 17 years, even longer with original Xbox but switched accounts when the 360 released. I have been playing ark ascended recently and I literally can’t...
  3. Get To Know Our Team: Andrew - Customer Experience Manager

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Andrew - Customer Experience Manager: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  4. New Features and Experiences for skip ahead

in XboX Insiders
    New Features and Experiences for skip ahead: New Features and Experiences We have exciting news! Alpha Skip-Ahead users can expect something new coming to their Xbox Update Preview. Settings – Access Restrictions We have added two new...
  5. Repair center experience

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair center experience: I wanted to start a discussion regarding the repair service through Microsoft. I sent a Xbox elite series 2 controller in for repair for the trigger on the right side not working properly. I...
  6. How do I get the "Level Up Your Gaming Experience" message to stop showing up every time I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get the "Level Up Your Gaming Experience" message to stop showing up every time I...: I've answered this every way possible and I still get the message every single time I turn on my Xbox. Please make it stop! [img] *Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other*...
  7. Why does xbox not follow the user agreement and help make gaming a better experience for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does xbox not follow the user agreement and help make gaming a better experience for...: Grand theft auto 5 has numerous of cheaters i jus got done playing with one who was using a god mode cheat to kill everyone i even took several clips of the person doing so. Their account on gta...
  8. Has anyone had experience with using rewards points to redeem gamepass, but also get billed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone had experience with using rewards points to redeem gamepass, but also get billed?: I had auto redeem set up for gamepass, but I'm also getting charged at the same time. I no longer even see the auto redeem option, but I'm still getting my points taken out. This has been going on...
  9. Does anyone else experience a weird "clicking" sound when playing Xbox 360 games while on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone else experience a weird "clicking" sound when playing Xbox 360 games while on...: Hey, i have been experiencing an odd clicking/crackling sound on my new Xbox Series X. games include Fallout New Vegas and Far Cry 2. The sound seems to stop if i switch to mono, but I'd like to...
  10. How do I get the "Level Up Your Gaming Experience" message to stop showing up every time I...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get the "Level Up Your Gaming Experience" message to stop showing up every time I...: I've answered this every way possible and I still get the message every single time I turn on my Xbox. Please make it stop! [img] a3c7bdb7-cc8d-4c64-869f-6ea01eb9e3ca