New Xbox Doesn't Recognise Disks
Discus and support New Xbox Doesn't Recognise Disks in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; O.P. OK, I've had an new, original Xbox, bought here in Australia about 9 years ago (JB Hi Fi I think), in storage (never out of the box). I've finally... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by annforde, Dec 6, 2019.
Thema:
New Xbox Doesn't Recognise Disks
Loading...
-
New Xbox Doesn't Recognise Disks - Similar Threads - Doesn't Recognise Disks
-
The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.
in XboX InsidersThe Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.: Currently in the Skip-Ahead ring the quick resume of Call of Duty Cold War is not working. Instead it happens as on Xbox One, when you change the game it closes having to open it and load it... -
My console doesn't have disc to digital
in XboX InsidersMy console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game.... -
"welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account
in XboX Insiders"welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she... -
The newest XBOX app update from May 21st doesn't support external controllers on hanhelds...
in XboX InsidersThe newest XBOX app update from May 21st doesn't support external controllers on hanhelds...: The windows/xbox native games running under XBOX app do not support external controllers anymore. I am using GameSir Nova connected via usb dongle in XInput mode. Before the update everything was... -
Some requests to improve Xbox, because commenting this doesn't work, they always choose the...
in XboX InsidersSome requests to improve Xbox, because commenting this doesn't work, they always choose the...: 1: This would be perfect for the 25 Xbox anniversary. Add a option to custom the Xbox boot screen, with all previous Xbox boot screens, I would love to see the classic Xbox boot screen on my... -
PowerA gaming HQ doesn't recognise my wired controller
in XBoX on ConsolesPowerA gaming HQ doesn't recognise my wired controller: I bought a controller and decided to download a PowerA gaming HQ app. It did recognise at first but after I closed it by accident while it was checking my controller, it stopped recognising it. Is... -
My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.
in XBoX AccessibilityMy Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.: So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft account to a separate email and now nothing... -
My billing address doesn't recognise my state what do I do
in XBoX on ConsolesMy billing address doesn't recognise my state what do I do: I went to purchase a game and the billing address doesn't have my country which is Ireland and doesn't know my zip or eircode 5359761a-5f5e-46b9-84ba-504eb51043ed -
Cyberpunk 2077 doesn't recognise phantom liberty download and won't start up??
in XBoX Games and AppsCyberpunk 2077 doesn't recognise phantom liberty download and won't start up??: I have played cyberpunk2077 since it was released and put up with poor performance and glitches and all sorts of bugs. Whilst these annoyed me, I still played the game and enjoyed it. Since...