New Xbox digital - how to down load fifa

Discus and support New Xbox digital - how to down load fifa in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello i have purchased a new xbox s digital ehich has come with 3 games, there were no fifa gamr card in the box with the others. I contacted argos... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by rrylie2011, Dec 5, 2019.

1. rrylie2011
    rrylie2011 Guest

Hello i have purchased a new xbox s digital ehich has come with 3 games, there were no fifa gamr card in the box with the others. I contacted argos where i got it from and they told me the fifa games should already be on the xbox???

:)

rrylie2011, Dec 5, 2019
  2. ItsLC Gaming Win User

you should have a code if its part of the games with it
  3. Ironwilled Win User

Hi There,

You should have received a code for FIFA same as with the other 3 games. I haven't heard of a situation where the game was already preloaded on the Xbox unless, it was already used.
  4. Yombi Win User

When Fifa part of the bundle then it must be a card with the code in the box.

If the code is missing then the bundle was opened.

MS dose not preload games to consoles. Only nintendo does.
  5. KingOfTheRen Win User

If FIFA 20 wasn't one of the three games in your console bundle then you can download it by Navigating to the Microsoft Store app on your console, search for the game and from there you will have to buy and then download the game :)
  6. AhmedÇalışkan Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Crashes and Xbox Shuts Down While Playing

I installed FIFA 21 and same thing happened. Xbox shut down at FIFA 21’s loading screen.
Thema:

1. New Xbox digital - how to down load fifa - Similar Threads - digital down load

2. To upgrade yourself on the upcoming digital series x as the xbox gamer or stick with the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    To upgrade yourself on the upcoming digital series x as the xbox gamer or stick with the...: To upgrade yourself as the xbox gamer on the upcoming digital series x or stick with current series x the one with the disk drive? What I should do on this case or the situation on the scenario?...
  3. Microsoft Digital Safety email

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Microsoft Digital Safety email: Violation of our policy Hello [My Full Name], Content associated with your account was reported to Microsoft as violating our terms, policy, or laws. The details are as follows: Service or...
  4. Accessory App change 1: Make triggers remappable by digitizing them vua software

in XboX Insiders
    Accessory App change 1: Make triggers remappable by digitizing them vua software: I understand the reason why your standard Xbox controller and the Xbox accessories app won't let you remap the triggers. Because certain games will be deemed either too easy or unwinnable if the...
  5. I have the new Xbox X and it works fine with the Xbox X/S game discs and the digital games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have the new Xbox X and it works fine with the Xbox X/S game discs and the digital games...: I have the new Xbox X and it works fine with the Xbox X/S game discs and the digital games I download work fine. Is there a reason why it won't read the older Xbox One games I have? Some are brand...
  6. Is Truck racer digital region locked?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is Truck racer digital region locked?: I have an NTSC console in the UK. If I purchase a digital game in the UK (Truck racer in particular), will it work or will it be region locked? 030a41a9-7df5-4d6a-8504-86ce49a924df
  7. Add game to Xbox digital store

in XBoX on Windows
    Add game to Xbox digital store: Could y’all add the old Lord of the Rings games like: lord of the rings conquest Lord of the rings third age Lord of the rings return of the king/two towers/fellowship for the ring These games...
  8. My friend got me a 20$ card for my bday and it only has 16 digits and not the receipt. What...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friend got me a 20$ card for my bday and it only has 16 digits and not the receipt. What...: I tried to use it in the Microsoft store but it’s not 25 letters long. My friends dad bought it from the Microsoft store. 2b78c02e-f65b-4fe5-8926-3bc959df3f4d
  9. The ELDEN RING Digital Artbook & Original Soundtrack app will not install on my xbox series X.

in XBoX on Windows
    The ELDEN RING Digital Artbook & Original Soundtrack app will not install on my xbox series X.: The ELDEN RING Digital Artbook & Original Soundtrack will not install on my xbox series X. It will start to download, then abort without any error. I have 70% free space on my HD, tried...
  10. hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...: hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14 days ago (14 days is the deadline for digital game purchases). I emailed Microsoft/Xbox to repeal their...