New Xbox Dashboard/Home Screen update

Discus and support New Xbox Dashboard/Home Screen update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Anyone else think this new Dashboard is a load of bull? They need to just leave the home screen alone for a while because everytime they try a new one... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Scared_Towel3457, Nov 22, 2022.

1. New Xbox Dashboard/Home Screen update

Anyone else think this new Dashboard is a load of bull? They need to just leave the home screen alone for a while because everytime they try a new one we lose so many great customizable features. The one previous to this you could add and change the order of your groups and pins on the home screen and remove some that were really just in the way but now they just added everything under the sun crammed all onto one page and doom scroll down like social media apps, like seriously come on, where's the organization? I can't be the only one?

submitted by /u/Scared_Towel3457
    [link] [comments]

/u/Scared_Towel3457, Nov 22, 2022
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox One displays icons that are too small. How to remedy?

You have the new dashboard home screen on your console, that is how it's supposed to look. The other consoles will be getting that dashboard soon.
  3. UnbendingArc958 Win User

Tabs on Xbox Home Page Disappeared

Hello,

This is due to a new System Update that came out on 2/24/2020. This update included a new home screen layout. Due to this there is no way to change the home screen back to the way it way it was. You can check out all new things with updates by going to this
    link: https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/...ngs-updates/whats-new-xbox-one-system-updates

In this link you will find the 2/24 update talking about the new home screen.

Happy Gaming.
  4. LUNATICKILLER Win User

Dashboard Controller Issues

Update: apparently this only happens on the home screen/dashboard. Once I use voice commands to get deeper into the dashboard my A button starts functioning again.
  5. NewBlacksmurf Win User

Xbox One won't load dashboard

Quick question...

Are you on the normal dashboard or are you in the Preview Program on the New Xbox One Experience dashboard?

If you're on the normal dashboard, what prompted the green loading screen? (Did you have a console update or is this a new console)?
  6. matthewiag Win User

Game Pass Ultimate & Spotify Premium code

Hello

You will not receive a code in a message there should be a New Tile on the Dashboard/Home Screen saying Claim
Thema:

New Xbox Dashboard/Home Screen update

1. New Xbox Dashboard/Home Screen update - Similar Threads - Dashboard Home Screen

2. The new dashboard is trash. Get the store bs off my home screen

in XBoX Accessibility
    The new dashboard is trash. Get the store bs off my home screen: In the title. Ive been a customer for 12 years, have you not taken enough of my money? I'm thinking I should cancel game pass just to get the tile off my home screen. There's a question, if I...
  3. I cant get the new Xbox Home Screen dashboard

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant get the new Xbox Home Screen dashboard: I cant get the new Home Screen dashboard. I’ve tried looking at updates in my settings and it took me straight to Xbox help for some reason when I clicked what’s new. I’ve also tried hitting...
  4. Can we get the option to switch between versions of Dashboards/Home Screens?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can we get the option to switch between versions of Dashboards/Home Screens?: I say versions but I just mean of how it looks, some people like the new style and others like me like the classic version, personally I loved how convenient it was and how it had that old similar...
  5. Home dashboard screen suddenly changed.

in XboX Insiders
    Home dashboard screen suddenly changed.: All my customized pins are gone from my home screen. I can not add anything period to the home screen. The friends pinned also are gone. It is advertising games. Recently played games on main home...
  6. Customize Xbox one home screen/dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Customize Xbox one home screen/dashboard: Hi, I have just bought a new Xbox One S console for my kids. I would like to know, if there is a possibility to customize the home screen/dashobard, above all to add/remove rows within the...
  7. Problem with loading anything on the home screen dashboard things are slowly loading things...

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with loading anything on the home screen dashboard things are slowly loading things...: This issue has started occurring after the latest system update that went out for the Omega Ring this issue has been continuing for the last few days now. I have tried power cycling my console...
  8. Xbox dashboard/home screen bug

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox dashboard/home screen bug: My son's xbox loads up then the screen is just black and when u press the home button on the pad it pops up with the side screen but the controller doesn't do anything on it weird as it was...
  9. how to disable advertising and othes stufs on home screen (dashboard)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to disable advertising and othes stufs on home screen (dashboard): Hi! I need to know, how to disable advertising and othes stufs that I don't whant to see on my home screen / dashboard of my XBOX ONE d8dcd268-f6bd-4048-b4a9-30fb3d41019c
  10. Xbox one dashboard/home screen slow.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one dashboard/home screen slow.: My xbox one dashboard is slow. It's typically slow when I close an app, game or open the store menu (it's usually a 2-3 second delay moving around the menus. As well as loading menu...