New Xbox controller update dilemma?

Discus and support New Xbox controller update dilemma? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Just bought my first Xbox controller model 1914 for PC gaming. Worked fine yesterday, today sometimes it connects in 1 sec, sometimes in 10 sec. Read... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BladeRyo, May 14, 2024.

1. /u/BladeRyo
    /u/BladeRyo Guest

Just bought my first Xbox controller model 1914 for PC gaming.

Worked fine yesterday, today sometimes it connects in 1 sec, sometimes in 10 sec. Read about firmware updates, that some broke BT connectivity and some swear it fixed everything. My firmware is 5.9.2709.0. Should i update? And if its worse then before, can i downgrade?

Ideas?

submitted by /u/BladeRyo
    [link] [comments]

/u/BladeRyo, May 14, 2024
  2. THX1138 Win User

Okay please read the whole paragraph before reply, this issue is very funky and specific.

Today, July 15, New Xbox Preview Alpha Skip Ahead update fixes the issue with transfer content to external HDD. Hope this is finally what we’re waitinf for to answer our dilemma.
  3. PLAZMA BLAD3 Win User

Microsoft does not want Killer Instinct? A legendary fighting game...

Go to you tube type in killer instinct 3 then scroll to Microsoft cockblocks killer instinct or screw attack.com it is a gamer news site that keeps use updated on dilemmas and solutions on video games and more
  4. Mexicola1984 Win User

Borderlands 2 - £17.99

Well this is a surprise....and good news, now the dilemma, i really want the LE one...really want it....
  5. AdamKronus Win User

Xbox Spasms

I'm in the same dilemma, and I feel like it's time to say goodbye to the old warrior and recruit a new soldier... Console...
  6. Mihnston Win User

Xbox Accessories.....

I've read that Turtle beach are working with Microsoft regarding future products. The Xbox One mic port on the new controller is different from the Xbox 360, so as it stands, you may not be able to chat using current xbox headphones/mic's. There hasn't been
    any information if an adapter has been, or will be developed. Unfortunately, Turtle Beach, Triton and Astro may use this as an opportunity to get people to buy new compatible products, but I'm sure an adapter would be developed by someone foreseeing this dilemma.
Thema:

1. New Xbox controller update dilemma? - Similar Threads - controller update dilemma

2. Overly Sensitive Xbox Series X Controllers after updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Overly Sensitive Xbox Series X Controllers after updates: After the recent updates, my Xbox controllers are extremely sensitive when pressing the joystick and will continue scrolling after I release it. I've looked through the settings and there is no...
  3. My Xbox controller Elite series 2 doesn't update to the latest firmware via Xbos Accesories...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox controller Elite series 2 doesn't update to the latest firmware via Xbos Accesories...: Hi, I'm having an issue with Elite series 2 controller, upon trying to install the latest firmware version via Xbox Accessories App to see if it solves some issues I'm having with it (It...
  4. Xbox Controller Cant Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Cant Update: Hi, my xbox controller cant update and stuck at 0% when update. I waiting for 1 hour and more ecadd6af-198c-484e-8c1c-5ecea50a8367
  5. Controller Firmware Update - Messed up my controller?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Firmware Update - Messed up my controller?!?: This is REALLY frustrating, recently I have had major issues with my series x controller that apparently ALOT of other people have been having for the last few years! Out of game the left joystick...
  6. Xbox Controller Share Button stopped working after Windows 11 KB5034204 Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Share Button stopped working after Windows 11 KB5034204 Update: Recently, while I was playing with my controller on PC connected through Bluetooth, I noticed that the share button was not working, unless I connected it directly via cable. The only way I found...
  7. I have sent my controller back for a repair/exchange under warranty but had no update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have sent my controller back for a repair/exchange under warranty but had no update?: I sent my controller via UPS with the label I was provided under warranty from microsoft, I have checked the progress of the controller and on UPS it says it was delivered on the 5th, but I have...
  8. Controller update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller update: Hello My 2 comptrollers can't update It stops at 44% and fail to finish update. Is there something wrong with your software? 2289b81f-aeed-4ce9-8960-8d29794a4bd9
  9. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller not updating on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller not updating on PC: Hi I wanted to update the firmware on my new Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller. I installed the Xbox Accessories app, and it prompted me for the update, and I started it But then nothing happens....
  10. My controller needs Windows to be completely updated to work - any way to delay it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller needs Windows to be completely updated to work - any way to delay it?: I have an old rock candy wired controller that I have been using for years. Since getting Windows 11 whenever I want to use it it I need to check for updates through Windows Update and install...