New XBOX controller out of warranty.

Discus and support New XBOX controller out of warranty. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Bought a new xbox controller on amazon. I received the product on 5th Dec. But when I registered the product, it shows the warranty expired on 3rd Dec.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by chevaliar, Dec 5, 2023.

1. chevaliar
    chevaliar Guest

Bought a new xbox controller on amazon. I received the product on 5th Dec. But when I registered the product, it shows the warranty expired on 3rd Dec. Tried to upload the receipt on the xbox support page but to no avail. What can I do now? Thanks.

:)

chevaliar, Dec 5, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Chevaliar. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

I advise contacting Amazon for a refund or replacement, it sounds like a seller has sent you a used controller.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Xbox One Elite Controller RB button Broken

Microsoft do not repair controllers. They replace them if they are in warranty. If it it out of warranty they will charge you for a new controller
  4. Meitzi Win User

Elite controller rubber grips coming off!! Again!

its out of warranty clearly.

warranty does not re-new if they replace controller.

xbox contollers are worst conrollers i have been in my life.
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

Gears elite controller

Hello r0mer0ne,

Thanks for posting here on the Xbox forums. If your controller is out of warranty, Microsoft would not be able to exchange your controllers. Accessories do not get repaired through warranty, they only get replaced. For out of warranty controllers, Xbox support
    could only offer to sell you a new one.

You can check your controllers' warranty from here: Request an Xbox controller replacement

For more info and possible other solutions, try contacting a live agent.

Hope this helps!
  6. R4VER Win User

Xbox one help

Use xbox accessories app, troubleshoot your controller,

If your controller is still in warranty and troubleshooting hasnt worked, i would put in a ticket with Support for a repair.

If its out of warranty unfortunately its likely to be buying a new controller.
Thema:

1. New XBOX controller out of warranty. - Similar Threads - controller warranty

2. Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Warranty Repair: Hi, I'm trying to get an Xbox Elite Wireless Series 2 Controller Repaired thats In warranty. But when the site askes me to "Select shipping address to see available service options" It then...
  3. Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Return

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Warranty Return: I have now created a total of 4 return requests with no shipping label being generated each time. Spoken to numerous customer service representatives who have advised to cancel and start a new...
  4. Does my replacement controller get a fresh 12 month warranty?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does my replacement controller get a fresh 12 month warranty?: Hi, I started having stick-drift issues with my controller. It was still under warranty so I got a replacement last July (11 months ago). Having the same issues again, the same direction on the...
  5. Controller warranty has ran out prematurely

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller warranty has ran out prematurely: I bought a three year warranty on the 3rd of September 2021 and it shows as warranty expired on the 2/7/2024. I've tried to in touch with an employee but it doesn't work. How do I get in touch...
  6. Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Controller Elite Series 2 - Warranty / Customs issue: Hello everyone, I have an issue about warranty replacement. I sent my controller for repair / service on 26.04.24 but due to stock issues Microsoft send new one from Germany to Turkey to my...
  7. Does my Controller Warranty Cover for my battery pack when I go to return it? Or will I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does my Controller Warranty Cover for my battery pack when I go to return it? Or will I...: I would just call GameStop but I have work at 9am to 8pm, an hour before they close and I’m already a 40 minute walk. If anyone knows you’d be much appreciated!! :)...
  8. My elite 2 controller arrived with stick drift.. I sent it back under warranty to get it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My elite 2 controller arrived with stick drift.. I sent it back under warranty to get it...: Is this fixable? The remote is still under warranty until 2025 e47b0853-a9a3-4aaa-9320-9f88a4592785
  9. How to get warranty on my elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to get warranty on my elite controller: Controller analog stick not working correctly and paddle shifter bot working properly 92501444-6373-4691-a393-5dfa895df3ad
  10. XBOX CONTROLLER WARRANTY, DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM MICROSOFT

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX CONTROLLER WARRANTY, DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM MICROSOFT: XBOX CONTROLLER WARRANTY, DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM MICROSOFT 6 WEEKS 6 WEEKS NO RESPONSE FROM MICROSOFT SUPPORT, BROKEN CONTROLLER WAS CONFIRMED SENT OUT, NO NEW UNIT WAS DELIVERED - I...