New Xbox controller idea
Discus and support New Xbox controller idea in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; xbox controller could have 4 joystick by the start ,options and xbox symbol were they are small but when you bend them a certain way they stay in place... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gregalive, Aug 19, 2019.
Thema:
New Xbox controller idea
Loading...
-
New Xbox controller idea - Similar Threads - controller idea
-
Controllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting
in XboX InsidersControllers constantly disconnecting and reconnecting: I've played with multiple controllers over the past 10 days and every one of them eventually keeps disconnecting and then reconnecting. It's incredibly frustrating. Has anyone else experienced... -
Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X
in XboX InsidersElite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My... -
Controller inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar
in XboX InsidersController inputs "hijacked" when opening Game Bar: When I open the Game Bar—whether via controller or keyboard—while a game is running on xCloud through the Xbox app for PC, the Game Bar "steals" the controller input focus. I am forced to... -
Momentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA
in XboX InsidersMomentary disconnection on wired controllers. ASA: I'm having an issue with Alpha Skip Ahead, possibly using a wired controller specifically the Wolverine V3 TE Edition. Sometimes during gameplay, it's sorta like the controller disconnects... -
Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same... -
New Xbox Controller Idea, Force Feedback Controller.
in XboX InsidersNew Xbox Controller Idea, Force Feedback Controller.: If you’re like me, you love racing games but can’t justify spending hundreds of dollars on a full wheel setup just to get proper immersion. Wheels are awesome, but they’re expensive, bulky, and... -
I ordered a custom Xbox controller in November and it has said processing since. Any idea...
in XBoX on WindowsI ordered a custom Xbox controller in November and it has said processing since. Any idea...: Any help on when I’ll be receiving it? It’s a present and I feel bad it’s still not here. 6447d838-7c05-4bfd-bc3a-3dafa3796407 -
Xbox controller joystick idea for precise aim
in XboX InsidersXbox controller joystick idea for precise aim: So my idea is to make a bigger joystick area (where the joystick can move) with zones so you don't have to play on high sensitivity and give up you aim , instead in the middle it's very slow and... -
Any idea why my Xbox One suddenly stopped being able to control my TV and receiver?
in XBoX on ConsolesAny idea why my Xbox One suddenly stopped being able to control my TV and receiver?: As of about a week ago, my Xbox One quit turning my TV and receiver off and on. I have no idea why because it had been working fine for a very long time. I have not changed anything about my room...