New xbox avatars

Discus and support New xbox avatars in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Since last E3 it was mentioned there will be new xbox avatars which was supposed to be available towards the end of last year but then was put back.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JenniferDiamond986, Jun 12, 2018.

1. New xbox avatars

Since last E3 it was mentioned there will be new xbox avatars which was supposed to be available towards the end of last year but then was put back. Then again we where supposed to be getting them in June this year and again they where put back as
    a huge fan of xbox live and tester for preview program. Could someone please give me a release date or some information to what is going on and do Microsoft intend to release them at all because to be honest if feels like Microsoft dose not seam to be listening
    to the community and insted putting usless updates out.

:)

JenniferDiamond986, Jun 12, 2018
  2. Xbox Avatars just received an update on windows 10.

Xbox Avatars just received an update on windows 10. Could this mean New Xbox Avatars are incoming?!

JordawnTheJew, Jun 12, 2018
  3. JAZENOX
    JAZENOX Guest
    NEW XBOX ONE AVATARS IN APRIL

I read that the new "Xbox One Avatars" are comming out in April (i have some good advice for Microsoft regarding new "Xbox One Avatars" that I am sure most Xbox users will agree with). Make sure the old "Xbox 360 Avatars" will still work on the "Xbox 360" because
    many games used them (also many people paid alot of money for them & they want to continue to see the old "Xbox 360 Avatars" even as that console goes offline one day). So my opinion is new "Xbox One Avatars" just on Xbox One & old "Xbox 360 Avatars" just
    on xbox 360! Old Avatars are like old games (we still want to use what we paid for). Enough said!

JAZENOX, Jun 12, 2018
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

How to Delete my Avatar on Xbox Avatar Editor

If you are on the Xbox One, all you can do is create a new avatar, by launching the app, select settings, and create a new avatar.

If you are on the Xbox 360, then the best way is to launch the Xbox Original Avatar app on Windows 10, and select settings and create a new avatar.
  5. NiteTimeOwl3533 Win User

I purchased cloththing for my avatar but they are not showing up in wardrobe

It might be because you need the new style of avatar for some clothes

If you want to update your new Xbox Avatar, we’ve created an app for that: the

Xbox Avatar Editor

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/profile/find-old-avatar

However, if you want to continue using your existing avatar and any of the content you’ve purchased or been awarded for it, you can do that in the

Xbox Original Avatars
    app.

Deck out your Xbox Original Avatar, and then import it to take the place of your gamerpic or new avatar.
    To import your original avatar:

1. Launch the Xbox Avatar Editor app.
    2. Select Xbox Original Avatar, then choose your original avatar.
    3. Select Import.

Give it a few seconds, and voil ! Your Xbox Original Avatar once again represents you across Xbox.
    If you want to use your Xbox Original Avatar as your gamerpic, use the Xbox Original Avatars app. Only the new avatars are able to use the Photobooth feature in the Xbox Avatar Editor.
  6. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

New Xbox Avatar app

Hello Patrick,

Thank you for contacting Forum support!

The Xbox had a new update that allows users to also "Update their Avatar! The new avatar does have its own store for new items and props as well. (Made specifically for the new avatar)

Should you feel you want to use the Older items that ware purchased, you will have to download

Xbox Original Avatars
    and use the original avatar. Check out
    Where’s my old avatar stuff?

Hope this helps.

Thank you.
  7. iareBRENDEN Win User

Fear 3 unlock avatar

Xbox 360 accessories and avatar items don't work on the new Xbox One avatars
  8. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Xbox One Avatar

HI BlackSkye93 You can use your old Avatar on your XBOX one using the old Avatar App. There are new Avatars with mor Details too, to
    get or use this new Avatars, you must get the new Avatar App
Thema:

New xbox avatars

1. New xbox avatars - Similar Threads - avatars

2. My avatar doesnt show on my xbox profile no matter what i do

in XBoX on Windows
    My avatar doesnt show on my xbox profile no matter what i do: ive selected and unselected, switched to original and back again but for 3 weeks it doesnt show - it showed fine prior to that?? help 0dcccf79-835a-47ec-b55d-42b97db0e054
  3. Started to download my avatar on black opps then it has now stoped

in XBoX on Consoles
    Started to download my avatar on black opps then it has now stoped: Stuck on trying to download my avatar on black ops its now been 16 hours after coming bk in from work and still hasn't moved from the end 23585d59-8424-4bf2-ad9b-8a1b0a06601c
  4. Missing Avatar Outfit (Xbox 360 Avatar Store)

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Avatar Outfit (Xbox 360 Avatar Store): I was told to put this here by Microsoft support, but I'm trying to find a specific Avatar Outfit on 360, called the 'Jack Ryan Avatar Outfit' with a weird blanked out symbol beside it, yet when I...
  5. Backgrounds for use with the Avatars

in XboX Insiders
    Backgrounds for use with the Avatars: Is there any way that we can get more backgrounds for those homeless Avatars or at lease let us upload our own pictures for use with them like we can with our system backgrounds? submitted by...
  6. Xbox Original Avatars bugged maybe?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Original Avatars bugged maybe?: Won’t let me attach an image but for the last ~6 months Xbox Original Avatars has been in the installation queue but won’t download or install. I’ve tried cancelling it, restarting it, restarting...
  7. Why was legacy/360 avatar content suddenly discontinued?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why was legacy/360 avatar content suddenly discontinued?: I just wanted to buy a legacy/360 avatar item, however nothing worked. When checking around the internet, apparently Microsoft had suddenly discontinued the Original XBOX Avatar Store with no...
  8. We need the ability to recreate xbox 360 avatars on the avatar editor

in XBoX Accessibility
    We need the ability to recreate xbox 360 avatars on the avatar editor: We need the ability to recreate xbox 360 avatars on the avatar editor, because i loved spending hours messing around with the characters back in 2019, but now i'm super bummed out that i have to...
  9. Cannot save avatar in Avatar Editor

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot save avatar in Avatar Editor: Every time anyone in my family tries to edit their avatar, when the go to save it they get, "Something went wrong. Try again in a little while". This has been an ongoing issue for years now. I...
  10. So,.....avatars on the home screen????

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    So,.....avatars on the home screen????: I just wanted to know if there were any future plans with the avatars like putting them on the home screen because unfortunately not many people know they exist at all an i think it would be a...