New xbox app update sucks i hope they fix

Discus and support New xbox app update sucks i hope they fix in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So i updated my app just expecting a normal bug fix etc. When i find out that they changed everything. Everything you do has a delay and you sit there... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Edg3PoLo_YT, Oct 20, 2020.

1. New xbox app update sucks i hope they fix

So i updated my app just expecting a normal bug fix etc. When i find out that they changed everything. Everything you do has a delay and you sit there waiting for it to register a single click. A message take about 5 seconds just to send and then it sends 3 times for some reason. You can also no longer send pictures or screenshots in chats. This is a problem i hope they will fix

submitted by /u/Edg3PoLo_YT
    [link] [comments]

/u/Edg3PoLo_YT, Oct 20, 2020
  2. MrFalcon Win User

Problem with game dvr/upload

I have the same issue. I get no sound with my recorded vids. Ever since the new update, I'm guessing that what caused it. Hope they fix this soon, it would really suck if the vids recorded are permanently soundless.
  3. MDC3161 Win User

New Lag/Freezes Since XBox Fitness Update

I'm having the same problem. I think the update is sucking up the memory. I hope they fix it petty soon.
  4. Cody35 Win User

New Console - Chat Issues

I really hope they can fix this over the weekend. That'll suck if I can't chat for Halo 5. Is there any way to undo the new dashboard update and go back to the old dashboard without having to opt out of the preview program entirely?
  5. VAVA Mk2 Win User

Youtube problems in general...

The new Youtube App update you recently released sucks! Not sure if it is you or Google but you guys need to fix this! None of the videos play or if they play, they play too fast without sound or crash shortly after starting. Was perfect before. Please
    fix this soon as I enjoy watching my subscriptions on my XBox 360 instead of at my PC or on my phone and tablet.
  6. ur fathar Win User

Youtube app is now useless (can't play 60fps and people are updating all channel videos to 60fps)

No. Microsoft should contact youtube, it is their console and their customer. Why should the customer have to run around chasing third parties for fixes when it is in the interest of Microsoft to retain the customer's business. Stop it. i think I know what
    Google is doing, they are frustrating Xbox customers to get them to switch to chrome cast for their streaming needs. i might just do that because the new youtube app sucks. It is so user unfriendly that it has become non-functional for my intended use. can't
    sort by upload date, ff and rewind are at a fixed speed now, can't skip a page of results, i can keep going, this app sucks. The whole point of an update, in this case a forced update, is to provide a better user experience. Google is genius, I will be switching
    to chromecast.
Thema:

New xbox app update sucks i hope they fix

1. New xbox app update sucks i hope they fix - Similar Threads - app update sucks

2. PC Update Preview Release Notes - Xbox App [2404.1001.25.0]

in XboX Insiders
    PC Update Preview Release Notes - Xbox App [2404.1001.25.0]: submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  3. i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates

in XboX Insiders
    i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates: i tried almost everything, heres the list of all i tried three factory resets change dns use phone hotspot offline factory reset with pendrive use another acc to install restart my router...
  4. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  5. PC Update Preview Release Notes - Xbox App [2404.1001.24.0]

in XboX Insiders
    PC Update Preview Release Notes - Xbox App [2404.1001.24.0]: submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  6. On the Xbox app I have this error "0x80070426" which makes it unable for me to update the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On the Xbox app I have this error "0x80070426" which makes it unable for me to update the...: [img] I have tried reinstalling the Xbox app, Gaming services and even the Microsoft Store. The only windows update I need is the 2024-01 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based...
  7. Locked out of Xbox app on PC, can't update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Locked out of Xbox app on PC, can't update.: I can't get into Xbox or even the Minecraft launcher anymore, the app wont update. I have tried doing windows updates to no avail, restarting my computer, all that. I tried looking for my error...
  8. I updated the Xbox app already, and it still says "Application update required"

in XBoX on Windows
    I updated the Xbox app already, and it still says "Application update required": It told me to update the app, which is what I did, but when I opened the app again, it still says "Application update required," i opened it a few times again, still says that message, is there a...
  9. Xbox Accessories app on PC, No Firmware update button for my Xbox Series X Enwired...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Accessories app on PC, No Firmware update button for my Xbox Series X Enwired...: The Firmware version on my Xbox Series X controller is 1.3.139.1125 I needed a Firmware update because my controller kept turning my screen black then back to normal and the controller being...
  10. Microphone not working on xbox app since most recent update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone not working on xbox app since most recent update: even tho microsoft employees on this forum is as useful as rubbing a countertop with a dry asf overused napkin, i wanted to see if i could see even a glimmer of help from them, since the most...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox app sucks

2. xbox andeoid app terrible

3. xbox app terrible

4. xbox app update sucks