New Xbox App update broke Egyptian (and other regions') Gamepass

Discus and support New Xbox App update broke Egyptian (and other regions') Gamepass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After a recent update of the Xbox App (March 12th I believe), many users and I have been facing the exact same issue... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mostafa Ragaa, Mar 14, 2023.

1. New Xbox App update broke Egyptian (and other regions') Gamepass

After a recent update of the Xbox App (March 12th I believe), many users and I have been facing the exact same issue

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...own-isnt/8ab8aec7-e296-497a-9e09-12478cb5d5cd

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-content/a59aa14a-03c6-43da-a1a9-da1e42dac564

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...rs-and-i/b9538154-8c91-4586-916a-4b49671ba243

Our libraries are entirely empty, and nothing properly works in the store. Viewing/installing/buying game is impossible, and everything to do with Gamepass/EA Play is inaccessible.

MS customer service won't call us, even though they've gladly taken our money for the newly rolled out gamepass and games on offer.

PLEASE fix this, we've all tried the same solutions being suggested, but uninamously everyone posting can tell this happened right after the Update on March 12th, same thing with me.

This is inhumane, to consider the country unworthy of proper customer support when it's OK to take their money for a service, supposedly.

Please pay this issue attention

:)

Mostafa Ragaa, Mar 14, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

This is the list of gamepass supported regions. If you notice, Egypt is not listed. While it is on a list to be added, it’s not live, and currently unsupported outside of testing.

[​IMG]
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Egypt is not a supported region for GamePass Xbox consoles or other services, you cannot access Xbox online services, and Microsoft has no legal right to provide them to you.

Ther is no information. on when Egypt might be added, any a. announcements will be via Xbox news and social media sites.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/regions
  4. Mostafa Ragaa Win User

This isn't true. Microsoft recently rolled out Gamepass for Egypt that officially supports Egyptian store in MS Store, Egypt as a region on the PC and Xbox game store, and supports Egyptian currency on Egyptian cards

So yes, recently MS released Gamepass in Egypt using Egyptian currency through the Xbox Insider program. I received a message for gamepass availability.

If you look in the links I posted you will see that many in Egypt have subscribed to the recently released Gamepass.
  5. Briza5 Win User

I have same problem and i´m from Czech Republic. Its started with last update of insider version Xbox app.
  6. ngocphi Win User

"Could not download EA Desktop" even though I already have it. - Xbox Game Pass on PC EA Play

You don't download from the gamepass app

You ope. The ea play desktop app.

Keep in mind not all xbox regions are supported by gamepass
Thema:

1. New Xbox App update broke Egyptian (and other regions') Gamepass - Similar Threads - App update broke

2. PC Update Preview Release Notes - Xbox App [2404.1001.25.0]

in XboX Insiders
    PC Update Preview Release Notes - Xbox App [2404.1001.25.0]: submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  3. i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates

in XboX Insiders
    i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates: i tried almost everything, heres the list of all i tried three factory resets change dns use phone hotspot offline factory reset with pendrive use another acc to install restart my router...
  4. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  5. PC Update Preview Release Notes - Xbox App [2404.1001.24.0]

in XboX Insiders
    PC Update Preview Release Notes - Xbox App [2404.1001.24.0]: submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  6. On the Xbox app I have this error "0x80070426" which makes it unable for me to update the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On the Xbox app I have this error "0x80070426" which makes it unable for me to update the...: [img] I have tried reinstalling the Xbox app, Gaming services and even the Microsoft Store. The only windows update I need is the 2024-01 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based...
  7. Locked out of Xbox app on PC, can't update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Locked out of Xbox app on PC, can't update.: I can't get into Xbox or even the Minecraft launcher anymore, the app wont update. I have tried doing windows updates to no avail, restarting my computer, all that. I tried looking for my error...
  8. I updated the Xbox app already, and it still says "Application update required"

in XBoX on Windows
    I updated the Xbox app already, and it still says "Application update required": It told me to update the app, which is what I did, but when I opened the app again, it still says "Application update required," i opened it a few times again, still says that message, is there a...
  9. Xbox Accessories app on PC, No Firmware update button for my Xbox Series X Enwired...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Accessories app on PC, No Firmware update button for my Xbox Series X Enwired...: The Firmware version on my Xbox Series X controller is 1.3.139.1125 I needed a Firmware update because my controller kept turning my screen black then back to normal and the controller being...
  10. Microphone not working on xbox app since most recent update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone not working on xbox app since most recent update: even tho microsoft employees on this forum is as useful as rubbing a countertop with a dry asf overused napkin, i wanted to see if i could see even a glimmer of help from them, since the most...