New Xbox 360. No matter what I do (connect via LAN, WIFI, my mobile hotspot) I cannot connect ...

Discus and support New Xbox 360. No matter what I do (connect via LAN, WIFI, my mobile hotspot) I cannot connect ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have gone through all the checks and suggestions and am now at a loss on how to use Xbox Live.... Any suggestions? I have only just created this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VulcanianTuna89, Mar 15, 2014.

1. New Xbox 360. No matter what I do (connect via LAN, WIFI, my mobile hotspot) I cannot connect ...

I have gone through all the checks and suggestions and am now at a loss on how to use Xbox Live.... Any suggestions?

I have only just created this Xbox account as this is my first time on an Xbox.

:)

VulcanianTuna89, Mar 15, 2014
  2. Mobile hotspot wont work on Xbox360

Hello, I am trying to connect my Xbox360 to my mobile hotspot and no matter what I do i cannot get the Internwt section to connect. Please help me with this problem.

Jtminecraft19, Mar 15, 2014
  3. Interesting Hotspot Problem (can't connect to game servers)

Hi!

I can connect to my phone's wifi hotspot and connect to xbox live, but, when I try to play a game online, I get an error saying I can't connect. I can see who is online in my friends list and what they are doing, but I can't send messages or join parties.

Does anybody know why this might be?

A few months ago I was able to connect via mobile hotspot, and it worked great! I have sufficient sufficient, low latency and jitter, moderate NAT, and I can access the hotspot fine from other devices.

tinytrumphands, Mar 15, 2014
  4. New Xbox 360. No matter what I do (connect via LAN, WIFI, my mobile hotspot) I cannot connect ...

G'day VulcanianTuna89!

I suggest that you check out the
    First-Time Connection Solution
    . It might help you to set-up the correct connection for your Xbox 360.

If you have any further questions, please let us know =)

Thank you!

InfernoWolfNLD, Mar 15, 2014
  5. Hi - thanks for responding. I have tried all 'standard' setup and error handling suggestions to no avail.

6. Are there restrictions on consoles? Have I been sold a duff console?

7. taidara
    taidara Guest
    Error code 8015190E has nothing to do with "restrictions", in that context of being the subject of an enforcement action, such as a banned console.

Please read:
    START HERE! And post back in full detail (the bits in bold), so that we can get a better understanding of your situation.

Include any troubleshooting steps you have tried so far, so we don't post up solutions that you have already tried.

taidara, Oct 31, 2018
  8. REN AERO Win User

Wifi hotspot

Dear Joe,

Mobile hotspot cannot be relied for stable connections.

By using it as an hotspot for gaming you might be overheating the device.

Do switch for a wifi or LAN connection.

Happy Gaming
  9. kyle_m4496 Win User

p2p/sig errors 100 and 102

There may be an issue with your internet connection. If you're using WiFi, I advise trying a LAN cable connection instead if possible. If the issue persists over LAN, or you can not use a LAN cable, you could test a different WiFi network such as a mobile hotspot to help diagnose this issue. If your PC does not have WiFi, most phones support hotspot tethering via a USB cable.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  10. His Demon Queen Win User

Xbox live

You cannot use a hotspot to connect a mobile device to a console via the smartglass app. The console and mobile device must be connected to the same WiFi network.
  11. brandiesel1 Win User

Hotspot for Xbox One

What type of phone do you have? When I first moved to my new house I didnt have wifi so I connected to my mobile hotspot and it worked perfectly.

On my Samsung I went to settings, connection settings and turned on mobile hotspot. I also had to turn off the phone wifi. Then I looked for it on my console and connected as normal.
  12. BobMcFly247 Win User

Is it possible for smartglass to connect to an Xbox one that is connected to live with Ethernet

So this sounds as the your Smartglass device is not connected to the same network.

It has to be connected to the same network (lan) as the one. Having your Smartglass device connected to the Internet (wan) via your mobile provider is not working. It's only working if connected via WiFi to the same local network (lan) the one is connected
    to,, no matter of the one is connected wired or wireless.
Thema:

New Xbox 360. No matter what I do (connect via LAN, WIFI, my mobile hotspot) I cannot connect ...

1. New Xbox 360. No matter what I do (connect via LAN, WIFI, my mobile hotspot) I cannot connect ... - Similar Threads - 360 matter connect

2. I can't get my xbox 360 to connect to online no matter what

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't get my xbox 360 to connect to online no matter what: I've tried both wi-fi and ethernet both at my own place and someone else's and it won't connect. I need it to connect so I can download an update for a game. c6499c00-7999-466a-887e-f231bb65e5de
  3. Does the region of a game matter for who you can play online with on the Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does the region of a game matter for who you can play online with on the Xbox 360?: So for example can a person who has a PAL copy of a game play online with someone that has a NTSC Copy? b0c05c5a-0719-448e-a5bd-5bcafe42faaf
  4. Xbox 360 won’t connect to my wifi no matter what I do, someone help please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 won’t connect to my wifi no matter what I do, someone help please: I was playing GTA San Andreas when my game froze. I turned my Xbox on and off to fix it and every since then it won’t connect to the internet. It just says test failed and it won’t even let me...
  5. Unable to access my Xbox 360 Profile no matter what I do and I can't play any Xbox 360...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to access my Xbox 360 Profile no matter what I do and I can't play any Xbox 360...: Okay so what is happening to me right now on Xbox is completely frustrating me to the core of my soul. I have never seen anything like this before. Here's what happened. One night I was on my Xbox...
  6. Trying to make Xbox 360 account online but first name isn’t valid no matter what I put in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to make Xbox 360 account online but first name isn’t valid no matter what I put in.: I made a Xbox 360 offline account a while back and want to make it online to press the Xbox button and go to join Xbox live it takes me to the menu where it wants my name after I press continue...
  7. Xbox 360 Controller won't connect to Xbox 360 no matter what I do.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Controller won't connect to Xbox 360 no matter what I do.: I have tried everything I could find. Pushing the sync button on the controller before the sync button on the Xbox 360 and vice versa. Using a Play 'n' Charge Kit to sync the controller. Taking...
  8. 360 Smart Glass issue: Can't find console no matter what I do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 Smart Glass issue: Can't find console no matter what I do: I can't connect to x360 smart glass. I am using an xbox360 and I have enabled devices in the settings. The smart glass App says "Can't find your console". I have tried my android phone, an iPhone,...
  9. xbox 360 will not connect to my PC no matter what i do

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 will not connect to my PC no matter what i do: I been trying to stream music to my xbox for a while and i can't seem to get it to connect to my PC. it does see my PC but when i try to actually access it it says cannot connect and to make sure...
  10. UPGRADE the XBOX 360 with simple changes that matter :)

in XBoX on Consoles
    UPGRADE the XBOX 360 with simple changes that matter :): I would LOVE LOVE it if XBOX would modify a few things for the XBOX LIVE. Plz make it so that there is Wifi built in to the console so that when my son stays the night out he can bring his XBOX...