new xbox 360 all set up-can't seem to get two player set up

Discus and support new xbox 360 all set up-can't seem to get two player set up in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Need advice. Just finished setting up xbox 360 and we can't figure out why we are unable to set up two player. any help?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EL Mosquito127, Jan 1, 2014.

1. new xbox 360 all set up-can't seem to get two player set up

Need advice. Just finished setting up xbox 360 and we can't figure out why we are unable to set up two player. any help?

:)

EL Mosquito127, Jan 1, 2014
  2. medium bloke
    medium bloke Guest
    New set up

Greetings! Welcome to Xbox.

For some games, you need to be signed into an Xbox LIVE account to play, especially if it is an online game.

Xbox LIVE is free if you want a silver account. Xbox LIVE Gold can be purchased, and allows you to play with others, join parties, and more.

Any more questions, just ask!

Welcome again!

medium bloke, Jan 1, 2014
  3. New set up

We just set up a new xbox one. When we put in a game to play says you have to sign into xbox live! Thought if you were playing single player you do not have to.

Also, do you have to buy xbox live? this is all new to us

GhostriderASF, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Paul2022 Win User

How to connect 2nd controller for 2player game?

He's playing under his Mum's account, which he plays Fortnite and all the other cloud games on. We have an issue of playing two player games, just can't seem to figure it out.....want to play It Takes Two together or any other two player games. The controller is set up but not for two player games>>
  5. macy517 Win User

New set up

I'm am new to Xbox One. We got one for the family this Xmas. I don't understand profiles. Where do I go to get it all explained? Things like

- if my kids want to play a game, do they have to be signed into their own profile to build on points etc?

- my kids are 10 & 12. Do they need their own account (i.e. their own email etc)

- I don't particularly want them to know any passwords I set up so how do they change profiles

- do you actually need to log in overtime you turn the xbox on or does it automatically log in

- if you have xbox live, can my two kids play the one game together (is that how the multiplayer works)

Sorry for the questions. Never used an Xbox before. Thanks for any help you can give
  6. onyxishere Win User

New set up

I see that you have a Gold membership and unless you are not connected to an ethernet cable or wireless you should be connected to the Live service.

However, currently there is an issue with Live on the Xbox consoles right now that could be preventing you from playing online. Please keep an eye on the link below for more information as to when the service will be back up again.

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status
  7. medium bloke Win User

New set up

Greetings! Welcome to Xbox.

For some games, you need to be signed into an Xbox LIVE account to play, especially if it is an online game.

Xbox LIVE is free if you want a silver account. Xbox LIVE Gold can be purchased, and allows you to play with others, join parties, and more.

Any more questions, just ask!

Welcome again!
  8. onyxishere Win User

New set up

Each of your kids would need to have their own profile (linked to separate email addresses) if they want to earn their own achievements, etc. They do not need to know their passwords, you can set the console up to remember the passwords when they sign in
    if you like.

You can set the console to only log in one profile at a time. Any other profile would need to be logged in as each person plays.

On the Xbox One, you can share one Gold membership among all the family. Head to Settings and scroll right until you see Add to Family. You can add each family member there to set up sharing. If the game supports split screen multiplayer then both kids
    can play at the same time. Examples of games that support split screen are Minecraft and Disney Infinity 2.0.
Thema:

new xbox 360 all set up-can't seem to get two player set up

1. new xbox 360 all set up-can't seem to get two player set up - Similar Threads - 360 set can't

2. I forgot my Xbox 360 4 digit pass code at the family setting

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my Xbox 360 4 digit pass code at the family setting: I forgot my Xbox 360 4 digit pass code and now my games do not play 286f448f-b8f9-49b4-94e7-aef96fa3151d
  3. Why is my Xbox 360 saying “When conneected to Xbox Live, the clock is set automatically and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is my Xbox 360 saying “When conneected to Xbox Live, the clock is set automatically and...: Every time I go to Clock on my Xbox 360 absolutely everything is right Daylighg Saving is on I am in the right Time Zone and I have the right Time Format but the weird part is is that the time is...
  4. should traffic in be allowed for xbox 360 in modem firewall settings?

in XBoX on Consoles
    should traffic in be allowed for xbox 360 in modem firewall settings?: should traffic in be allowed for xbox360 in modem firewall settings? f6b91e7d-394a-44ca-aabc-055c5177d841
  5. How to remove family setting in a second hand Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to remove family setting in a second hand Xbox 360: Heyy n I've tried almost everything to remove the family setting but it not working out Is the anything I could do to remove or restart the console fb9bf81c-b458-48eb-ad5b-5cf97f944411
  6. Xbox 360 is asking for a passkey I didn't set up.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 is asking for a passkey I didn't set up.: So as the titles says, for some reason there's a passkey being needed to sign in to my Xbox 360, I've never put one on to my account, and I'm the only one with access to the device, this also...
  7. How to reset passcode and reset question to Xbox 360 family settings without Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to reset passcode and reset question to Xbox 360 family settings without Xbox live: I bought a 360 console with games downloaded on the hard drive, from the Facebook marketplace. I tried downloading my profile, but i don't know the passcode or it's reset question...
  8. How to set up a live account on a 360

in XBoX on Windows
    How to set up a live account on a 360: I am trying to get my Xbox 360 arcade to play my Xbox version of Lord of the Rings return of the King. Connected to the internet via Ethernet cord, but can’t seem to get live to run so that I can...
  9. Does anyone know how to get rid of family settings on a second hand Xbox 360?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Does anyone know how to get rid of family settings on a second hand Xbox 360?: I have recently bought an Xbox 360 and have found that there are family settings on it which I do not have the code to. da9ff7b8-6016-4d1b-85e7-0e81c8f9307a
  10. Can't set audio to analog while using Xbox 360 VGA adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't set audio to analog while using Xbox 360 VGA adapter: Hello, I recently hooked up my Xbox 360 (original) after a long hiatus via the VGA HD/AV adapter, and was able to download a system update after connecting to Xbox LIVE. I noticed that...