New wireless headset, I can hear party, but they can't hear me.

Discus and support New wireless headset, I can hear party, but they can't hear me. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just got a new wireless headset, it works on different accounts on my Xbox and other xboxes but it won't work for my account. I can hear everyone in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AdamMagouirk, Dec 14, 2020.

1. AdamMagouirk
    AdamMagouirk Guest

I just got a new wireless headset, it works on different accounts on my Xbox and other xboxes but it won't work for my account. I can hear everyone in the party but they can't hear me. I went to send a voice message to a xbox friend and replayed it, so
    I know the mic works. When I speak into it I can hear myself, but the ring around my name in the party won't come on.

:)

AdamMagouirk, Dec 14, 2020
  2. SamuelGurschick Win User

Xbox One Stereo Headset Mic Not Working for Party Chat

I can't chat in party or game with oem chat headset and i recently purchased the headset adapter and the official xbox stereo headset, same problem. I can hear people in party and game chat, yet they can't hear me.

My controller is updated.

I first had this issue during the titanfall beta...in a match, everything's good, i can hear friends and they can hear me, out of the blue they can't hear me anymore. Hasn't worked since.

I've tried everything, no effect. My new controller arrives today. maybe it's a controller issue. I'll let everyone know.

I was preview program as well.
  3. SamuelGurschick Win User

More headset and controller issue's

Yes. Same problem, yet restarting xbox one has no effect.

I can't chat in party or game with oem chat headset and i recently purchased the headset adapter and the official xbox stereo headset, same problem. I can hear people in party and game chat, yet they can't hear me.

My controller is updated.

I first had this issue during the titanfall beta...in a match, everything's good, i can hear friends and they can hear me, out of the blue they can't hear me anymore. Hasn't worked since.

I've tried everything, no effect. My new controller arrives today. maybe it's a controller issue. I'll let everyone know.
  4. DomNic8891 Win User

Mic not working in the xbox app and in party chat while streaming

I appreciate the help. Yeah every time I use the party beta and close out I leave feedback of what has happened. I have the headset that came with the xbox one and it works. I can hear my friends and they can hear me in the party chat on the console. On
    the pc when I have the headset on I can hear them and the game sound through the xbox headset but they can't hear me.
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

Head set

My headset only works in party chat. When I'm playing other games I can see that people are talking but I can't hear them and they can't hear me. It only works in party chat.
  6. KaJust-F2961461-075C Win User

Headset Microphone problems from latest NXOE update 1/23/16

Same headset, opposite issue. Everyone in party can hear me, but I can't hear anyone. I can hear myself in Mic monitoring as well. I am very tech savvy and have tried everything I can think of, but have not found resolution. A workaround I have found for
    me is to assign my headset to another xbox live account on my xbox (one of my kids') and then invite that user to the party. Then I can hear and they can hear me. Might work for you...
Thema:

1. New wireless headset, I can hear party, but they can't hear me. - Similar Threads - wireless headset hear

2. can. hear. But cant. Talk. On wireless. headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    can. hear. But cant. Talk. On wireless. headset: Just. bought. Razor. Wireless. HEADSET. I. HAV SERI. X. AND. A NEW. HICENCE. TV. ICAN HEAR. BUT CANT. TALK f617d3a1-280a-462c-8059-923f90c4c9f1
  3. My Xbox series s audio and music is greyed out I have wireless headset I can hear sound...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series s audio and music is greyed out I have wireless headset I can hear sound...: My Xbox series s has suddenly started having audio issues , the setting is greyed out and I can’t change the mixer levels 2cf14985-600e-4894-be48-fe82e3316d49
  4. Wireless headset not working- no sound from his COD game nor can anyone hear him talking??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless headset not working- no sound from his COD game nor can anyone hear him talking??: My son recently got a wireless headset for Christmas (use to have a wired headset). The first headset we took back to the store because we thought it was the headset. But now that the second...
  5. I can't hear game chat in my Wireless Headset, but party chat works, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't hear game chat in my Wireless Headset, but party chat works, why?: I have an Xbox Series X and an Xbox Wireless Headset that I'm using to play Halo Infinite. Unless I form a party chat with friends, they can hear me in game chat but I can't hear them. My right...
  6. Razer Kaira Pro Wireless headset can't hear friends in party chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Razer Kaira Pro Wireless headset can't hear friends in party chat: Hi I was wondering if anyone could help me, I bought a Razer Kaira Pro Wireless headset for Xbox one and it is a good headset but there is a problem. When I try and play with friends and join...
  7. Wireless headset can’t hear party

in XboX Insiders
    Wireless headset can’t hear party: Hello just got new Xbox wireless headset everything works on it but when I join a Xbox live party chat I can’t hear anyone and everyone can hear me I’ve tired everything some else help me...
  8. Xbox wireless headset flips between not being able to hear in game sounds and not being...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset flips between not being able to hear in game sounds and not being...: I launch apex and try to talk to a friend. I can hear him but he can't hear me. I have checked the settings and there's no response from the mic monitor bar although I can hear the mic monitoring...
  9. Why can I barely hear my voice through mic monitoring on the Xbox Wireless Headset?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I barely hear my voice through mic monitoring on the Xbox Wireless Headset?: Hi! even with mic monitoring turned all the way up, I can only hear my voice if I cup my hands in front of the mic. Is there a fix coming for this? Thanks! 9039ce83-c0b6-4531-ab77-54837dfc6ad4
  10. Datel Gametalk Pro 2 Wireless Headset No One Can Hear Me Mic Issue Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Datel Gametalk Pro 2 Wireless Headset No One Can Hear Me Mic Issue Xbox 360: Hi, im hoping someone will be able to finally help me with an issue i have been having with my Datel Gametalk Pro 2 Wireless headset which i have had for a few years now. About a year and half now...