New visa card not accepted as valid payment method

Discus and support New visa card not accepted as valid payment method in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; New visa card not accepted as valid payment method, regardless if details are correct or if card can be used online with other vendors and your bank... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by thebosshaun, Mar 14, 2014.

1. thebosshaun
    thebosshaun Guest

New visa card not accepted as valid payment method, regardless if details are correct or if card can be used online with other vendors and your bank confirms xbox.com does not have a valid certificate with visa... Has anyone else experienced this

:)

thebosshaun, Mar 14, 2014
  2. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Payment From Pakistan

Sorry to hear it. If you are unable to purchase a membership card for your account or want to take advantage of a deal but can't use your card then try setting up a paypal account. It is accepted as a payment method if you do not have a valid credit card

onyxishere, Mar 14, 2014
  3. Expiration Date Issue

support.xbox.com/.../error-code-80190821

Confirm that you are using an approved payment method

You can use Visa, MasterCard or American Express cards in Marketplace as long as they allow international purchases. Even if your card displays a Visa or MasterCard logo, it is possible that it's not approved by your bank or issuing financial institution
    for international purchases.

Note Pre-paid cards, debit cards and gift cards (even those with a Visa or MasterCard logo) do not qualify as international cards and are not currently accepted. they do accept PRE-Paid points cards

nevillefarrell, Mar 14, 2014
  4. MA71LDA
    MA71LDA Guest

.....for everything else there's MasterCard.

MA71LDA, Mar 14, 2014
  5. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Never had an issue using my visa card on live.

Best bet is to phone support about something like this as they are the only ones with access to the billing side of your account.

Daft Badger, Oct 31, 2018
  6. MA71LDA Win User

.....for everything else there's MasterCard.
  7. Daft Badger Win User

Never had an issue using my visa card on live.

Best bet is to phone support about something like this as they are the only ones with access to the billing side of your account.
  8. Photonimus Win User

Xbox Live

You need a credit card, or a paypal with a valid acceptable payment method attached to it.
  9. NikkiBeckman Win User

Cannot auto renew pre paid cards?

could be some very serious misunderstanding here. A prepaid subscription card cannot BE renewed because it is only worth the time that the card says it's for.

if it's a prepaid visa/mc credit card then the autorenew CAN be turned on for that payment method as long as it's valid
  10. HomegrownSilky Win User

I can no longer use my Game Pass account and Microsoft will no longer accept my Payment.

Hello,

Which kind of card did you use?

Xbox now just accepts Master Card, not visa depending of your location.
    I have both an American Express and a Visa card as my payment methods for Microsoft. I do not even have a Mastercard. I am in the US. Where do you see that you cannot use a Visa card?
Thema:

1. New visa card not accepted as valid payment method - Similar Threads - visa card accepted

2. I have Vanilla Visa gift cards (2) and neither of them are working when I try to register...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Vanilla Visa gift cards (2) and neither of them are working when I try to register...: It says "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card." and yet from what I can tell it does match so I am kinda confused, I think it's something with the CVV but I put what...
  3. Why can't I add my visa debit card. It says the info isn't correct even though I have used...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I add my visa debit card. It says the info isn't correct even though I have used...: Why can't I add my visa debit card. It says the info isn't correct even though I have used the card several times. I have put the card in 20 times with no luck 56ebb309-3f32-4b18-8ac5-c034cf66332d
  4. I purchased a Shark Card using a Microsoft Gift Card & personal Visa card for balance...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased a Shark Card using a Microsoft Gift Card & personal Visa card for balance...: I purchased a Shark Card using a Microsoft Gift Card & personal Visa card for balance owing, but apparently it was for an Xbox X/S series where I have an Xbox One S, So I can't get the GTA$$$$...
  5. Hello, So I was about to purchase a game on windows store using visa Card, and when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, So I was about to purchase a game on windows store using visa Card, and when I...: We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Hello, So I was about to purchase a game on windows store using Master Card, and when I clicked 'buy' I got the...
  6. i got a visa gift card at a family dollar and I put $50 on it and i tried it for Minecraft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i got a visa gift card at a family dollar and I put $50 on it and i tried it for Minecraft...: We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more info 9PklcoMsGAOSGqRaM+B/d0.0.3 Sun, 10 Sep 2023 15:51:59 GMT e3393ea6-0110-439d-a3c7-a2869d44a668
  7. I have a visa gift card that doesnt have enough to buy the game I want to buy, but I want...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a visa gift card that doesnt have enough to buy the game I want to buy, but I want...: im trying to buy a game but it keeps saying oops 6129df92-447c-48c7-8026-f16b79e9ecb0
  8. I bought a game (cyberpunk) with a Visa gift card I refunded it but I didn't get the money...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game (cyberpunk) with a Visa gift card I refunded it but I didn't get the money...: Refund didn't give me back my money but took the game 57677612-7be5-4a3a-88c8-403e6b27dc2c
  9. Minecraft won't let me use my visa card because my region is wrong. I have changed my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft won't let me use my visa card because my region is wrong. I have changed my...: I have tried to jump through the ususal Microsoft hoops, and wade through the ****, but no luck. My default address is listed as Canadian, but minecraft only sees the American address from ten...
  10. Visa gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    Visa gift card: I am a new box mom. My kiddo wanted to purchase Grand Theft Auto so I had him add his $50 Visa Gift Card from Xmas to his account. It said payment method was invalid but Microsoft charged $49.99...