New update

Discus and support New update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can't update my Xbox because of this error code I get all the time 0x80190193 0x00000000 0x80000001 9dc3ab05-61cd-41da-93c0-c2e06ba68cf4 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XAhmednour2005X, Jan 20, 2020.

  1. New update


    I can't update my Xbox because of this error code I get all the time 0x80190193 0x00000000 0x80000001

    :)
     
    XAhmednour2005X, Jan 20, 2020
    #1
  2. Karlos L.Coleman Win User

    new update

    At this point I guess their doing allot more reviewing of the update. Im just gonna forget about for now till I turn my console and it just shows up. No use getting all steamed up about, that wont help anything.
  3. RoomyTen4573 Win User

    new update

    I have the exact same issue. Even after 'deinstalling' the update. I only have this issue with a brand new disc (which I already swapped for a new one at the store, and which works in a Xbox S model). Old discs are running fine.

    With the latest update installed, the 'game' tile is green and says 'Play disc'. When I uninstall the latest update the recognizes the game (and the tile says 'Play game' and the game logo is listed) but the overall result is that the disc cannot be read.

    I contacted Microsoft support about this and they said I should send the console for repair because for some reasons my console has software issues (which is gonna cost me 70 euro's) OR (and I quote) "this is also a good oppurtunity to buy a new console".
  4. MagiKarp Died Win User

    New update

    Fixes a color issue on the Dashboard.
  5. US Revenge Win User

    New update

    it's just another useless xbox update that prepares the for a dashboard update later on.
  6. Stvo62 Win User

    New update!

    are all the prize boxes supposed to have skins(until we unlock everything of course) before we start getting xp? or is that going to be in the next update because I still get xp before getting skins
Thema:

New update

Loading...
  1. New update - Similar Threads - update

  2. How long until i get omega preview updates

    in XboX Insiders
    How long until i get omega preview updates: Ive been enrolled in the program since the alpha skip ahead got access to disc to digital and I am still not getting preview updates for omega such as the mythic achivement update released...
  3. Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work: Hi everyone, I need some help with my Xbox One X. My console was previously enrolled in the Xbox Insider/Preview program. I formatted the original internal HDD, and now the console is stuck in the...
  4. October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261005-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261005-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  5. October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261005-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261005-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.261005-2200) Feel...
  6. October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261001-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.261001-2200) Feel free...
  7. October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261001-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.261001-2200) Feel...
  8. October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2610.261001-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2610.261001-2200) Feel...
  9. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  10. October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261001-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...