New Update

Discus and support New Update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is there any way to get rid of the new retarded sounds or change them back to what they were, me and many others do not like them and it should be an... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BT Color, Apr 27, 2018.

  1. BT Color
    BT Color Guest

    New Update


    Is there any way to get rid of the new retarded sounds or change them back to what they were, me and many others do not like them and it should be an option to what it sounds like not force us to use something we dont like.

    :)
     
    BT Color, Apr 27, 2018
    #1
  2. New Update

    [quote user="haz2901"]

    (how do we quote on here)........anyway.

    @ Brianstorm, you can already use BBC iPlayer on Xbox if you have a windows 7 pc. its extremely easy. gimme a shout if your interested New Update :)

    [/quote]

    Clic Rich Text Formatting, and then click on Quote at the top of the new page.
     
    SONIC SCREAM 07, Apr 27, 2018
    #2
  3. New Update

    whilst Xbox LIVE is a paid for service the BBC wont allow it to have iPlayer on it...it is a shame though
     
    Cokney Charmer, Apr 27, 2018
    #3
  4. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest

    New Update

    Hi

    I have not seen the option to disable the new dashboard sounds anywhere in the options menu on the console. You could try posting this as a suggestion on the
    Xbox Uservoice website to see if this option can be added to the console.
     
    gds1972, Apr 27, 2018
    #4
  5. Ho11owM4n
    Ho11owM4n Guest
    agree 100% the sounds are terrible actually go through me and make me feel uncomfortable with headfones on need to change it back asap
     
    Ho11owM4n, Nov 1, 2018
    #5
  6. Karlos L.Coleman Win User

    new update

    At this point I guess their doing allot more reviewing of the update. Im just gonna forget about for now till I turn my console and it just shows up. No use getting all steamed up about, that wont help anything.
  7. RoomyTen4573 Win User

    new update

    I have the exact same issue. Even after 'deinstalling' the update. I only have this issue with a brand new disc (which I already swapped for a new one at the store, and which works in a Xbox S model). Old discs are running fine.

    With the latest update installed, the 'game' tile is green and says 'Play disc'. When I uninstall the latest update the recognizes the game (and the tile says 'Play game' and the game logo is listed) but the overall result is that the disc cannot be read.

    I contacted Microsoft support about this and they said I should send the console for repair because for some reasons my console has software issues (which is gonna cost me 70 euro's) OR (and I quote) "this is also a good oppurtunity to buy a new console".
  8. MagiKarp Died Win User

    New update

    Fixes a color issue on the Dashboard.
  9. US Revenge Win User

    New update

    it's just another useless xbox update that prepares the for a dashboard update later on.
  10. Stvo62 Win User

    New update!

    are all the prize boxes supposed to have skins(until we unlock everything of course) before we start getting xp? or is that going to be in the next update because I still get xp before getting skins
Thema:

New Update

Loading...
  1. New Update - Similar Threads - Update

  2. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  3. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  4. October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200) Feel...
  5. October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  6. October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260928-2200) Feel free...
  7. October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2608.260927-0830)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2608.260927-0830): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2608.260927-0830) Feel...
  8. October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.260928-2200) Feel...
  9. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  10. September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...