new update unlinked me from Twitter and now I cannot upload videos

Discus and support new update unlinked me from Twitter and now I cannot upload videos in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Ever since I got this update I haven't been able to share my videos for it won't download it. I have over 200 GB of storage left it was not memory this... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Fatheroftearsx, Mar 11, 2022.

1. new update unlinked me from Twitter and now I cannot upload videos

Ever since I got this update I haven't been able to share my videos for it won't download it. I have over 200 GB of storage left it was not memory this only started after this update. I'm wondering if anyone else has the same problem. The number is stuck at 1%, then it force closes goes to a black screen and ends up on the home screen And for the record I'm in alpha skip ahead

submitted by /u/Fatheroftearsx
    [link] [comments]

/u/Fatheroftearsx, Mar 11, 2022
  2. iKrups Win User

Game DVR and One Drive

Twitter don't even work anymore for me :/, also twitter only allows for 2 minutes 20 seconds videos maximum so if I record a 5 minutes video I can't upload it :(
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Minecraft setup on ps4

Hi Lauren,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

Mojang has provided some conflicting information on their FAQ (https://help.minecraft.net/hc/articles/360037725571-Minecraft-for-PlayStation-TM-4-FAQ)
    stating at points that you can unlink your accounts but with a loss of content on other platforms, however, they also state at other points in the FAQ that only one Microsoft Account can be linked to your PSN account and this cannot be undone, meaning you
    can't unlink your account, so Mojang needs to provide an update to clarify if you can or cannot unlink your Microsoft Account from your PSN account. I've seen some users state that there is an option within Minecraft's settings to unlink your Microsoft Account,
    but this option always results in an error, which should be reported to Mojang through here: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/requests/new

You can also reach out to their support team through Twitter: https://twitter.com/MojangSupport

As of right now, it does not seem that you can unlink a Microsoft account to a PSN account for Minecraft. I would recommend reaching out to them to see if they are working on a solution.
  4. KillerOfBeers Win User

Cannot upload new clips since March 2017 update.

It works with every video that I delete from Xbox Live. If I delete the video from Xbox Live, I can upload it via the Youtube app. Otherwise, I cannot upload via the Youtube app.
  5. jazza1001 Win User

Why cant I trim my captures on my XSX anymore?

That would be something that would take an absolute age to do, and then it might not work, after actually reseting but keeping all my apps it now tells me that the video wasn't created on this xbox when clearly it has been. Extremely frustrating especially having to sync data for every game I've played before.

New Update:

Now I cannot even delete screenshots or videos from my xbox. What on earth is happening. Definitely something amiss with the newest.cinsole update.
  6. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

Upload Studio/Video Editor

You should message to to Phil Spencer on Twitter.

Me personally I really don't upload videos. I'm too busy gaming,when I have time to game.
Thema:

new update unlinked me from Twitter and now I cannot upload videos

1. new update unlinked me from Twitter and now I cannot upload videos - Similar Threads - update unlinked Twitter

2. My xbox updated yesterday and now when I play Horizon 5 the narrator won't shut up. I have...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox updated yesterday and now when I play Horizon 5 the narrator won't shut up. I have...: I have tried every option available to me. Even the part where I get access as to whether or not you want the narrator. Please help me silence this annoyance. This started after the xbox last...
  3. PC Update Preview Release Notes - Xbox App [2404.1001.25.0]

in XboX Insiders
    PC Update Preview Release Notes - Xbox App [2404.1001.25.0]: submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  4. Offline Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Offline Update: I have tried every possible way to get the offline update for Xbox Series S on my PC and I keep getting a white screen with the xbox logo going around and around never loading....
  5. Skip console update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Skip console update: Why am I forced to update my console to continue using it? I'm staying in a hotel with limited daily Wi-Fi usage, and my Xbox has prompted me to either update my console or continue offline. All I...
  6. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  7. i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates

in XboX Insiders
    i cant install apps but i can install games and games updates: i tried almost everything, heres the list of all i tried three factory resets change dns use phone hotspot offline factory reset with pendrive use another acc to install restart my router...
  8. I need help updating my xbox x

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help updating my xbox x: need help updating my xbox x but it keeps diplaing error code 80070570 00000000 00000301 i tried waiting it out but no luck and no one else seems to have had this error code before. Please help...
  9. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  10. Xbox Controller Share Button stopped working after Windows 11 KB5034204 Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Share Button stopped working after Windows 11 KB5034204 Update: Recently, while I was playing with my controller on PC connected through Bluetooth, I noticed that the share button was not working, unless I connected it directly via cable. The only way I found...