New update sucks

Discus and support New update sucks in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; this new update **** sucks it looks like **** ****.... My first thought was how the **** do I change it back..... Spend hours **** trying to ****... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheOnlyGamertag, Oct 20, 2017.

  1. New update sucks


    this new update **** sucks it looks like **** ****.... My first thought was how the **** do I change it back..... Spend hours **** trying to **** change it back.... I don't like this......... After you take the snap app for no good reason replace it with
    worthless app taking up space ..... This new menu looks like a **** Wii menu and i m about to just **** switch to Wii... They won't change **** to make it worse with less features

    :)
     
    TheOnlyGamertag, Oct 20, 2017
    #1
  2. dbsweet11
    dbsweet11 Guest
    New update sucks

    I like how in the old setup all you had to do was press the Xbox button once to go home and it wasn't difficult to double tap to pull up the guide. There were some if not lots of features added. However, you got rid of the one thing most of us loved... The
    snap YouTube/Twitch/etc. Now we can't do that which is the one thing I actually used. If you could bring that back without whatever this "Beam" thing is then that'd be great. I don't like this new setup at all, I like the old one.

    Anyone agree?
     
    dbsweet11, Oct 20, 2017
    #2
  3. Brassguitar
    Brassguitar Guest
    NEW UPDATE SUCKS

    GO BACK! The march update sucks a**. Microsoft please if you see this fix the march update. Now the ongoing app is just one tile instead of a live picture (which isn't a big deal but the live screen is better) and instead of pressing three buttons to control
    background music from the side-bar-thingy, you now have to press nine or so which takes a lot longer which is especially annoying while in-game.
     
    Brassguitar, Oct 20, 2017
    #3
  4. New update sucks

    Hi there,

    The best place to post feedback and suggestions is on the feedback site
    here
    . It's where the right people will see it that can do something about it.
     
    Mistress Sara, Oct 20, 2017
    #4
  5. frisko9er650 Win User

    The new update sucks!

    my console was not modded and i got red ring of death...
  6. demenace Win User

    The new update sucks!

    Well your console will be useless anyway, without the update. So you might as well give it a go.
  7. Bazajaytee Win User

    This new update sucks

    Also, even if you did do a factory reset, your Fallout 4 data is also on the cloud if your console is connected to the Internet.
  8. {Parity} Win User

    This new update sucks

    Have you tried doing a hard reset? Hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart the console. Once
    it is back up and operational test for results. Let us know. Good Luck!
  9. onyxishere Win User

    The new update sucks!

    I just updated my new console and my old console with no problems whatsoever. Unless your console has been modded, I wouldn't worry about it at all.
Thema:

New update sucks

Loading...
  1. New update sucks - Similar Threads - update sucks

  2. September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200) Feel...
  3. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  4. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  5. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  6. September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  7. September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200) Feel...
  8. Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring

    in XboX Insiders
    Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring: I installed the update for beta ring but only streak and game tiles showing xx/xx achievements is new, no change start up option, no achievement sorting, no view dynamic wallpaper. This normal?...
  9. Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s...
  10. September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260923-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260923-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...