New update sucks

Discus and support New update sucks in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; this new update **** sucks it looks like **** ****.... My first thought was how the **** do I change it back..... Spend hours **** trying to ****... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheOnlyGamertag, Oct 20, 2017.

1. New update sucks

this new update **** sucks it looks like **** ****.... My first thought was how the **** do I change it back..... Spend hours **** trying to **** change it back.... I don't like this......... After you take the snap app for no good reason replace it with
    worthless app taking up space ..... This new menu looks like a **** Wii menu and i m about to just **** switch to Wii... They won't change **** to make it worse with less features

:)

TheOnlyGamertag, Oct 20, 2017
  2. dbsweet11
    dbsweet11 Guest
    New update sucks

I like how in the old setup all you had to do was press the Xbox button once to go home and it wasn't difficult to double tap to pull up the guide. There were some if not lots of features added. However, you got rid of the one thing most of us loved... The
    snap YouTube/Twitch/etc. Now we can't do that which is the one thing I actually used. If you could bring that back without whatever this "Beam" thing is then that'd be great. I don't like this new setup at all, I like the old one.

Anyone agree?

dbsweet11, Oct 20, 2017
  3. Brassguitar
    Brassguitar Guest
    NEW UPDATE SUCKS

GO BACK! The march update sucks a**. Microsoft please if you see this fix the march update. Now the ongoing app is just one tile instead of a live picture (which isn't a big deal but the live screen is better) and instead of pressing three buttons to control
    background music from the side-bar-thingy, you now have to press nine or so which takes a lot longer which is especially annoying while in-game.

Brassguitar, Oct 20, 2017
  4. New update sucks

Hi there,

The best place to post feedback and suggestions is on the feedback site
    here
    . It's where the right people will see it that can do something about it.

Mistress Sara, Oct 20, 2017
  5. frisko9er650 Win User

The new update sucks!

my console was not modded and i got red ring of death...
  6. demenace Win User

The new update sucks!

Well your console will be useless anyway, without the update. So you might as well give it a go.
  7. Bazajaytee Win User

This new update sucks

Also, even if you did do a factory reset, your Fallout 4 data is also on the cloud if your console is connected to the Internet.
  8. {Parity} Win User

This new update sucks

Have you tried doing a hard reset? Hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart the console. Once
    it is back up and operational test for results. Let us know. Good Luck!
  9. onyxishere Win User

The new update sucks!

I just updated my new console and my old console with no problems whatsoever. Unless your console has been modded, I wouldn't worry about it at all.
Thema:

New update sucks

1. New update sucks - Similar Threads - update sucks

2. Locked out of Xbox app on PC, can't update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Locked out of Xbox app on PC, can't update.: I can't get into Xbox or even the Minecraft launcher anymore, the app wont update. I have tried doing windows updates to no avail, restarting my computer, all that. I tried looking for my error...
  3. My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...: I connect to the internet then it acts like it wants to do the update then it stops and says that there is a problem with the update and when I click try again it does nothing and this problem has...
  4. I updated the Xbox app already, and it still says "Application update required"

in XBoX on Windows
    I updated the Xbox app already, and it still says "Application update required": It told me to update the app, which is what I did, but when I opened the app again, it still says "Application update required," i opened it a few times again, still says that message, is there a...
  5. Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?: Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ? 72062e39-e46c-46c2-89bc-dd9555ba9044
  6. Gamepass update issue on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepass update issue on PC: I am on PC and Xbox Gamepass has a required update. I try to update. It repeatedly errors out with error code 0x080070020 that seems to relate to multiple instances of the app running. But only...
  7. Doing offline system update, console shut down as expected. It's been 15min and hasn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Doing offline system update, console shut down as expected. It's been 15min and hasn't...: Was on step 2 at 57 percent complete c584bb00-39a9-48b1-af5f-a221cd4c2564
  8. My Xbox doesn’t want to update

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox doesn’t want to update: I have my Xbox and I haven’t turned it on for a long time, and now that I have it to my brother it turns on and everything but it says we need to update the console, but when we try updating it it...
  9. Xbox/Microsoft don't want to fix update bug.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox/Microsoft don't want to fix update bug.: Look I'm going to go left field and say I'm very disappointed with Microsoft and how they're not fixing these major bugs that constantly happen. The main bug I am having and it's been happening...
  10. Xbox Accessories app on PC, No Firmware update button for my Xbox Series X Enwired...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Accessories app on PC, No Firmware update button for my Xbox Series X Enwired...: The Firmware version on my Xbox Series X controller is 1.3.139.1125 I needed a Firmware update because my controller kept turning my screen black then back to normal and the controller being...