New update pins don't work

Discus and support New update pins don't work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So this new update that came in on October or 2017 has not worked for me the pins will not let me go down and the other tabs on top of the resently... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RageingBull1000, Oct 17, 2017.

1. New update pins don't work

So this new update that came in on October or 2017 has not worked for me the pins will not let me go down and the other tabs on top of the resently played is not showing up. What can I do ?

:)

RageingBull1000, Oct 17, 2017
  2. Geth
    Geth Guest
    New update - pins don't work again

If your press the light button and select the tac icon on the right side of the scroll menu, they should show up there.

3. ohmShakti
    ohmShakti Guest

So I recently installed the new update, and overall I enjoy the new interface. But the one thing that's buggy for me is my pins do not show up on my home screen, and it doesn't seem to allow me to create pins. It just keeps giving me the option to pin but
    nothing happens. It's rather annoying having to go into my games/apps section to choose what I'm doing. At first I thought pins we're replaced by "add to home" but I realized quickly that I was wrong and my pins just aren't working. Any help would be appreciated

ohmShakti, Oct 17, 2017
  4. Geth Win User

If your press the light button and select the tac icon on the right side of the scroll menu, they should show up there.
  5. cmn8266 Win User

xbox asking for pin to sign in that i didn't set up and can't change

The pin I had set up for the computer login didn't work. I removed the pin as a login, leaving only my password (which I input correctly). Then when trying to login and even after inputting my password, it was still asking for a pin.

I then put in a new pin for my account and then tried that, and was still told it was wrong. So I don't know what pin it's wanting at this point.
  6. Metalbolic76 Win User

there has been problems with pins a few months now

back in nov I added 180 pins on games to my pins feb of this year tried adding somemore now it wont it was working now it wont just got xbox one not long ago 3 months I guess added dead rising 3 and some other pins on it now xbox one pins don't work pins
    do matter if they think it don't they need to think again takes to long searching for a game to add on ur pins its on there side and they need to get it fixed
  7. BeachumHH Win User

Ghosts keeps starting up on Campaign? Xbox One

Update doens't solve the problem!

Solution is to start the game from the pin wall. Make a shortcut to your pin wall and start the game from it. It works!!!
  8. Bob Viper Ace Win User

New update

The New update sucks The Home pins are so small you can barely read em i have vision problems the old pins were great how do i contact someone about this issue.
Thema:

New update pins don't work

1. New update pins don't work - Similar Threads - update pins don't

2. HDMI cec no longer works after latest update

in XboX Insiders
    HDMI cec no longer works after latest update: The latest update has completely broken the hdmi cec function on my series x. Pressing the home button on the remote no longer changes the input. I’ve checked all settings and done everything I...
  3. Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t update my Xbox. It can’t read the update from the disc and now won’t play any game: We put a newer game in consol and needed to update but can’t read the update form the disc and now won’t let any game play bca5ba6e-b674-4ed2-ba99-cc56492662bb
  4. Is anyone else’s Seagate external drive not connecting after new Xbox update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else’s Seagate external drive not connecting after new Xbox update?: After the update to the Xbox console recently my external hard drive isn’t connecting to my Xbox anymore. I have the Xbox series x and a 5T external Seagate hard drive. Is it happening to others...
  5. Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Problem capturing gameplay in the new update - Series X: Hey guys! A few weeks ago I was part of the Insider program, I was in the Omega ring (OS Version 10.0.25398.4086), and my Xbox started having problems recording, I simply couldn't start...
  6. Controller Firmware Update - Messed up my controller?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Firmware Update - Messed up my controller?!?: This is REALLY frustrating, recently I have had major issues with my series x controller that apparently ALOT of other people have been having for the last few years! Out of game the left joystick...
  7. Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series X Unable to record gameplay since April 13 update: I regularly record my gameplay for Youtube purposes, but since the weekend of April 13th i am no longer able to record gameplay. I can record 1 or 2x but after that the recording will instantly...
  8. New update cause what’s happing to take up my whole screen.

in XBoX on Windows
    New update cause what’s happing to take up my whole screen.: When you go to the friends tab now, you’re greeted with a screen that says what’s happening and takes up your entire screen. It’s not optional and you’re forced into it. Whoever Xbox decided this...
  9. My xbox updated yesterday and now when I play Horizon 5 the narrator won't shut up. I have...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox updated yesterday and now when I play Horizon 5 the narrator won't shut up. I have...: I have tried every option available to me. Even the part where I get access as to whether or not you want the narrator. Please help me silence this annoyance. This started after the xbox last...
  10. Why does the May 2023 dashboard update limit me to pinning TWO groups to the home page?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the May 2023 dashboard update limit me to pinning TWO groups to the home page?: I have had several groups on the home page for as long as we've had groups. Just got the update, and it appears to limit me to no more than two groups. This is bad. Nay, it is evil. You put up a...