New update pins don't work

Discus and support New update pins don't work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So this new update that came in on October or 2017 has not worked for me the pins will not let me go down and the other tabs on top of the resently... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RageingBull1000, Oct 17, 2017.

1. New update pins don't work

So this new update that came in on October or 2017 has not worked for me the pins will not let me go down and the other tabs on top of the resently played is not showing up. What can I do ?

:)

RageingBull1000, Oct 17, 2017
  2. Geth
    Geth Guest
    New update - pins don't work again

If your press the light button and select the tac icon on the right side of the scroll menu, they should show up there.

3. ohmShakti
    ohmShakti Guest

So I recently installed the new update, and overall I enjoy the new interface. But the one thing that's buggy for me is my pins do not show up on my home screen, and it doesn't seem to allow me to create pins. It just keeps giving me the option to pin but
    nothing happens. It's rather annoying having to go into my games/apps section to choose what I'm doing. At first I thought pins we're replaced by "add to home" but I realized quickly that I was wrong and my pins just aren't working. Any help would be appreciated

ohmShakti, Oct 17, 2017
  4. Geth Win User

If your press the light button and select the tac icon on the right side of the scroll menu, they should show up there.
  5. cmn8266 Win User

xbox asking for pin to sign in that i didn't set up and can't change

The pin I had set up for the computer login didn't work. I removed the pin as a login, leaving only my password (which I input correctly). Then when trying to login and even after inputting my password, it was still asking for a pin.

I then put in a new pin for my account and then tried that, and was still told it was wrong. So I don't know what pin it's wanting at this point.
  6. Metalbolic76 Win User

there has been problems with pins a few months now

back in nov I added 180 pins on games to my pins feb of this year tried adding somemore now it wont it was working now it wont just got xbox one not long ago 3 months I guess added dead rising 3 and some other pins on it now xbox one pins don't work pins
    do matter if they think it don't they need to think again takes to long searching for a game to add on ur pins its on there side and they need to get it fixed
  7. BeachumHH Win User

Ghosts keeps starting up on Campaign? Xbox One

Update doens't solve the problem!

Solution is to start the game from the pin wall. Make a shortcut to your pin wall and start the game from it. It works!!!
  8. Bob Viper Ace Win User

New update

The New update sucks The Home pins are so small you can barely read em i have vision problems the old pins were great how do i contact someone about this issue.
Thema:

New update pins don't work

1. New update pins don't work - Similar Threads - update pins don't

2. Pins missing from Dash since update

in XboX Insiders
    Pins missing from Dash since update: Pinned Group Tiles no longer visible on dashboard after console startup. Need to reboot console to see Pins again each time. submitted by /u/Agent_Greggors [link] [comments]
  3. Today's update took Edge away. Not in Apps, pin just launches Store to a Something Went...

in XboX Insiders
    Today's update took Edge away. Not in Apps, pin just launches Store to a Something Went...: [IMG] submitted by /u/CyberKnight1 [link] [comments]
  4. How do you Pin Xbox Store content since the last update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you Pin Xbox Store content since the last update?: I tend to pin content from XBOX Live that I plan on purchasing or am interested in seeing if others want to play. You normally would hit "Start" essentially then pin, but now all I get is "About...
  5. New update - pins don't work again

in XBoX on Consoles
    New update - pins don't work again: So I recently installed the new update, and overall I enjoy the new interface. But the one thing that's buggy for me is my pins do not show up on my home screen, and it doesn't seem to allow me to...
  6. PINs are missing since latest fall update

in XBoX on Consoles
    PINs are missing since latest fall update: HI, Since the Fall 2017 update, I can't add pins, but when I pin games/apps they don't show up in Pins. anyone else have this? I tried hard reset, clear cache, no luck. Thanks in advance,...
  7. Pins not showing on Home Page since 2017 fall update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pins not showing on Home Page since 2017 fall update: Since the Fall 2017 update, I can add pins to homepage, but they don't show up. Get a weird 'they will be back soon' message. anyone else have this? I tried hard reset, clear cache, no luck....
  8. Latest update removed game store pinning (NO GAME PINNING AFTER SUMMER 2016 UPDATE)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latest update removed game store pinning (NO GAME PINNING AFTER SUMMER 2016 UPDATE): Hello everyone, have you noticed that the option to pin a game you want or are interested in from the game store has been removed !? I really dont understand why xbox one development team have...
  9. Can't pin store items since August update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't pin store items since August update.: I use pins on my Xbox One Home screen to keep track of games I am interested in but have not bought yet. Ever since the August 2016 update, I can't add store items to my pins. The option in the...
  10. So how can I pin things after this recent update

in XBoX on Consoles
    So how can I pin things after this recent update: So my pins have survived the recent update (unlike my movies and t.v wishlist) however I can't seem to pin anything to my homepage even though I still have pins and I was wondering how to do that....