New update - pins don't work again
Discus and support New update - pins don't work again in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I recently installed the new update, and overall I enjoy the new interface. But the one thing that's buggy for me is my pins do not show up on my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ohmShakti, Oct 29, 2017.
Thema:
New update - pins don't work again
Loading...
-
New update - pins don't work again - Similar Threads - update pins don't
-
September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200)
in XboX InsidersSeptember 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200) Feel... -
Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?
in XboX InsidersGuys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223... -
Does trying the update reset your Xbox?
in XboX InsidersDoes trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I... -
Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates
in XboX InsidersXbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that... -
September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200)
in XboX InsidersSeptember 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead... -
September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200)
in XboX InsidersSeptember 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200) Feel... -
Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring
in XboX InsidersOnly 2 new thing after update, beta ring: I installed the update for beta ring but only streak and game tiles showing xx/xx achievements is new, no change start up option, no achievement sorting, no view dynamic wallpaper. This normal?... -
Access Pin being Bypassed on updates!!
in XBoX AccessibilityAccess Pin being Bypassed on updates!!: I work for a Children's ward at my local hospital, we have Xboxes for the children, and I have put a bunch of access restrictions on the accounts to prevent them downloading anything they... -
Why does the May 2023 dashboard update limit me to pinning TWO groups to the home page?
in XBoX on WindowsWhy does the May 2023 dashboard update limit me to pinning TWO groups to the home page?: I have had several groups on the home page for as long as we've had groups. Just got the update, and it appears to limit me to no more than two groups. This is bad. Nay, it is evil. You put up a...