New update on Xbox One

Discus and support New update on Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ever since the new update for Xbox One, it keeps acting up which I can't go to my home screen or play any games. it keeps popping up "something went... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by S0L0 Sinon, Oct 17, 2017.

1. S0L0 Sinon
    S0L0 Sinon Guest

New update on Xbox One

Ever since the new update for Xbox One, it keeps acting up which I can't go to my home screen or play any games. it keeps popping up "something went wrong" but every time i put in the code it says it doesn't exist. I tried resting my Xbox and unplugging
    the power brick but it still doesn't wont New update on Xbox One :(

:)

S0L0 Sinon, Oct 17, 2017
  2. sc_shark
    sc_shark Guest
    Xbox One February 11 update will be optional

full article:http://www.trustedreviews.com/news/...-be-optional-and-introduce-background-updates

i will get it.. i dont seewhy not. guess i will have to try and find the update in system as you manually have to download it.

sc_shark, Oct 17, 2017
  3. Mr-Bananas
    Mr-Bananas Guest
    Mr-Bananas, Oct 17, 2017
  4. ackmoo
    ackmoo Guest

New update on Xbox One

HAVING THE SAME EXACT PROBLEM. 0x97af000b.

ackmoo, Oct 18, 2017
  5. Lofty Who Win User

Destiny general discussion 360/Xbox one

6. BigPigGaming112 Win User

updating games on xbox

Hi Daffodilpark!,

What version are you trying to update? is it the Xbox one edition or the new bedrock because if its the Xbox one Edition I don't think it has the new update on it
  7. Spazpol Win User

updating games on xbox

If this is the old version of Minecraft for Xbox One (Not the new universal version, there is 2 titles of Minecraft on Xbox One) the old version does not have the new title updates. It stopped at content update 44
  8. ackmoo Win User

New update on Xbox One

HAVING THE SAME EXACT PROBLEM. 0x97af000b.
  9. Donniehun Win User

updating new xbox one

Hi,

You can try to install from USB stick too.
    support.xbox.com/.../offline-system-update-diagnostic-tool

If you would like to do it from the internet then make sure you connected with cable and there is no connectivity issue. The offline option will work but for good result I would recommend to disconnect from the internet while you are updating from the USB
    stick. You need to use OSUDT1 first as this is a brand new console.
Thema:

New update on Xbox One

1. New update on Xbox One - Similar Threads - update

2. I had an update and then after that my HDMI port stopped working

in XBoX on Consoles
    I had an update and then after that my HDMI port stopped working: Could we have somebody look into this? 671ddc09-131d-413e-9b38-ab81cf5477bd
  3. I have updates for a game I dont own on my xbox, how do I get rid of them?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have updates for a game I dont own on my xbox, how do I get rid of them?: I have updatse for farcry 6 but have never owned the game. I dont know how to get rid of the updates or why they are there. 72639327-9bc0-45de-ba6b-a38377505387
  4. We were playing on the Xbox One S and it said to update. After the update it will no longer...

in XBoX on Consoles
    We were playing on the Xbox One S and it said to update. After the update it will no longer...: Can someone please tell me how to fix the power issue after an update? feaedea3-5894-41dd-9ba0-e74e09cef7aa
  5. My friends list doesn't update.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friends list doesn't update.: If my friends a playing a game then switch to a different game or app it doesn't update in my friends list and still says they are on that previous game. e88deff5-155b-44b9-93a6-94a7cbc9dab4
  6. Controller Bar in Windows 11 Gamebar is gone in Feb 3 update 5.823.1271.0

in XboX Insiders
    Controller Bar in Windows 11 Gamebar is gone in Feb 3 update 5.823.1271.0: The Controller Bar feature in the Xbox Gamebar in Windows 11 has been removed with the latest Insider update. This seems planned, as the options for Controller bar are missing from settings as...
  7. Audio problems after the latest updates

in XboX Insiders
    Audio problems after the latest updates: After the last two updates in the February Insider Beta, there were many problems in the audio, sometimes "pipocando" or as if the audio was at 10fps in the middle of the game then you have to...
  8. Cannot update original xbox 1 after console wipe

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot update original xbox 1 after console wipe: so I had cutting this console for my cousin and I just wiped it because I wanted to not be able to have anything on the console. right after I wiped it it won't connect to the internet properly...
  9. Does factory resetting my xbox 360 automatically update to the most recent dashboard?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does factory resetting my xbox 360 automatically update to the most recent dashboard?: I purchased an Xbox 360 with an NXE dashboard not too long ago and I want to keep the NXE dashboard after I factory reset. Will my console be updated fully if I do this? I don’t want to lose my...
  10. Anyone else having issues with Local Cache full alerts since the update?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else having issues with Local Cache full alerts since the update?: Anyone else having issues with Local Cache full alerts since the update? Been getting the error daily, and nothing seems to resolve it submitted by /u/LordPaul [link] [comments]