New UI update ruins game captures!

Discus and support New UI update ruins game captures! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I thought I loved everything about the new Xbox UI update, until I found out they decided that every clip you clip should have to be MANUALLY uploaded... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/bblissfulhigh228, Oct 30, 2020.

1. New UI update ruins game captures!

I thought I loved everything about the new Xbox UI update, until I found out they decided that every clip you clip should have to be MANUALLY uploaded to xbox live because some idiot out there didn't like it. Well some of us do, adding a switch would have made a lot more sense like give people the choice for it to upload automatically or not I don't care if people see my clips actually no I WANT PEOPLE TO SEE that's the fucking point.

submitted by /u/bblissfulhigh228
    [link] [comments]

/u/bblissfulhigh228, Oct 30, 2020
  2. xbox24ru Win User

Get Ready for the Next Xbox One Home Experiments

looking forward to these new updates. Hoping for a new UI design when the new xbox is released more tidy and unique UI would be nice to have.
  3. An Xbox Dude Win User

What have you people done to Netflix?

The new Netflix update is beautiful and this new UI was created by Netflix not Microsoft. They wanted to unify the TV UI across many different devices. This new Netflix UI can be found on both Xbox 360 and PS3 for example and looks exactly the same on both
    consoles.
  4. Very Fat Santa8 Win User

Xbox game hours

I think it’s with the new UI update for insiders
  5. Capitain Gonzo Win User

November 2019 Xbox One Update Brings Xbox Action for the Google Assistant, Gamertag Updates, Text Filters and More

Thanks für the Information, I updating now. sad there is no new UI in this Update :)
  6. Capitain Gonzo Win User

November 2019 Xbox One Update Brings Xbox Action for the Google Assistant, Gamertag Updates, Text Filters and More

Thanks für the Information, I updating now. sad there is no new UI in this Update :)
Thema:

New UI update ruins game captures!

1. New UI update ruins game captures! - Similar Threads - update ruins game

2. My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...: I connect to the internet then it acts like it wants to do the update then it stops and says that there is a problem with the update and when I click try again it does nothing and this problem has...
  3. I updated the Xbox app already, and it still says "Application update required"

in XBoX on Windows
    I updated the Xbox app already, and it still says "Application update required": It told me to update the app, which is what I did, but when I opened the app again, it still says "Application update required," i opened it a few times again, still says that message, is there a...
  4. Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ?: Error code 80070570 - Xbox update won’t work- tried resetting any ideas pls ? 72062e39-e46c-46c2-89bc-dd9555ba9044
  5. Gamepass update issue on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamepass update issue on PC: I am on PC and Xbox Gamepass has a required update. I try to update. It repeatedly errors out with error code 0x080070020 that seems to relate to multiple instances of the app running. But only...
  6. Doing offline system update, console shut down as expected. It's been 15min and hasn't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Doing offline system update, console shut down as expected. It's been 15min and hasn't...: Was on step 2 at 57 percent complete c584bb00-39a9-48b1-af5f-a221cd4c2564
  7. My Xbox doesn’t want to update

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox doesn’t want to update: I have my Xbox and I haven’t turned it on for a long time, and now that I have it to my brother it turns on and everything but it says we need to update the console, but when we try updating it it...
  8. Xbox/Microsoft don't want to fix update bug.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox/Microsoft don't want to fix update bug.: Look I'm going to go left field and say I'm very disappointed with Microsoft and how they're not fixing these major bugs that constantly happen. The main bug I am having and it's been happening...
  9. The latest controller update ruined my controllers

in XBoX on Consoles
    The latest controller update ruined my controllers: The link in the help section to rollback the firmware isn't working for me. be6e5f90-1c6b-49f4-bfa4-f2c4e56a86df
  10. Why is this latest OS update ruining my xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is this latest OS update ruining my xbox one?: My xbox was stuck on a loop and failing to start because of a failed OS update, I followed all the troubleshooting steps and eventually did an offline install of the OS and even a factory reset....