New UI - Omega timescale as its released on delta
Discus and support New UI - Omega timescale as its released on delta in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Now that the new UI is on delta and beta, when can we expect it on omega submitted by /u/Josephoidy20 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Josephoidy20, Sep 11, 2020.
Thema:
New UI - Omega timescale as its released on delta
Loading...
-
New UI - Omega timescale as its released on delta - Similar Threads - Omega timescale released
-
October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2610.261005-2200)
in XboX InsidersOctober 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2610.261005-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2610.261005-2200) Feel... -
How long until i get omega preview updates
in XboX InsidersHow long until i get omega preview updates: Ive been enrolled in the program since the alpha skip ahead got access to disc to digital and I am still not getting preview updates for omega such as the mythic achivement update released... -
Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them
in XboX InsidersOmega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me... -
Are there mythics for omega users yet?
in XboX InsidersAre there mythics for omega users yet?: Thought I saw that and updated my console but not seeing any on my profile submitted by /u/Old_Mall_4229 [link] [comments] -
October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2610.261001-2200)
in XboX InsidersOctober 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2610.261001-2200) Feel... -
October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2608.260927-0830)
in XboX InsidersOctober 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2608.260927-0830): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2608.260927-0830) Feel... -
Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)
in XboX InsidersDisc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments] -
Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier
in XboX InsidersHey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments] -
Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.
in XboX InsidersXbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.: Hi everyone! My Xbox One S has been in the omega program now for a few weeks ever since the disc to digital feature was announced and now that the feature is out to omega users I realized that I...