New TV Features Work with Xbox One?

Discus and support New TV Features Work with Xbox One? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I haven't bought a new TV in a long time. I noticed that they have new features like microdimming, color enhancer, eco-sensing, ect. Do they... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GTStudent, Jun 27, 2014.

  1. GTStudent
    GTStudent Guest

    New TV Features Work with Xbox One?


    Hello,

    I haven't bought a new TV in a long time. I noticed that they have new features like microdimming, color enhancer, eco-sensing, ect. Do they still work when I use my Xbox for games and TV?

    :)
     
    GTStudent, Jun 27, 2014
    #1
  2. jimpesmark
    jimpesmark Guest
    Would you have chosen the xbox if it didn't have the tv features

    If the xbox one didn't have the new tv features like controlling your tv with voice commands, would you still have chosen the xbox over the ps4?
     
    jimpesmark, Jun 27, 2014
    #2
  3. Skullion
    Skullion Guest
    HDMI to DVI ??? Will Xbox One work with my old TV

    Yes and no. The TV feature may not work with certain cable boxes. I have an issue with the verizon Dvr not displaying when using an hdmi to dvi cord going to the tv even when set to dvi. When the adapter is not used and I go straight hdmi it works(on another
    tv) with the same cable box. Strange. Only the tv feature won't work everything else is fine so far, but I like the tv feature.
     
    Skullion, Jun 27, 2014
    #3
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

    New TV Features Work with Xbox One?

    Those are TV specific features that are addressed through the TV's menu. As such I'm sure the Xbox One will have no effect on whichever adjustments you make using those features.
     
    onyxishere, Jun 28, 2014
    #4
  5. onyxishere Win User

    New TV Features Work with Xbox One?

    Those are TV specific features that are addressed through the TV's menu. As such I'm sure the Xbox One will have no effect on whichever adjustments you make using those features.
  6. DanteSparda504 Win User

    This is Impressive indeed but i play games not tv rubbish.

    [quote user="magicARSHAVIN"]

    They focus on tv tv tv tv. Never said backward compatibility with 360, have to be online to play, Key factors for me. It was pointless rubbish. No wow factor.

    [/quote]

    Yes they did.

    The Xbox One will NOT be backwards compatible. With discs OR downloads.

    .

    The Xbox One will NOT be always online, you will be missing out on a ton of features by not being online. It will work just how the Xbox 360 works. You can play offline, but to use online-based features you will have to be online(duh)
  7. gds1972 Win User

    Xbox One S included HDMI

    Hi

    The HDMI cable is more than capable of running all the features of the new Xbox One S including outputting at 4K HDR to a TV.
  8. Tzar of kaos Win User

    New features

    As long as i can play games,really don't care about new features (or old ones).

    Also,there are new features on Xbox one not only old ones....digital pre-order/download,TV stuffs,dedi servers for party chat and games,snap,voice command,stand by mode,Upload (and all the things that come with it),....
  9. Anger24 Win User

    Xbox One Question

    If you use the Time Warner Cable App can you snap live tv on the Xbox one using that app? Or does it have to be connected the cable box for the live tv snap feature to work?
Thema:

New TV Features Work with Xbox One?

Loading...
  1. New TV Features Work with Xbox One? - Similar Threads - Features

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  4. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  5. New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.

    in XboX Insiders
    New feature for the "One hour gameplay by watching ads" feature.: I recently tested the new one-hour streaming feature unlocked by watching a single advertisement in xbox cloud gaming as an insider hub member, and I found the service and controls to be...
  6. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Can I leave Xbox Insider after using the disc-to-digital feature?: I’m thinking about joining the Xbox Insider Program mainly to try out the new disc-to-digital feature once it becomes available. My question is, after I use the feature, can I leave the Insider...
  10. New XBOX Disc To Digital Feature

    in XboX Insiders
    New XBOX Disc To Digital Feature: Hey all, Im apart of xbox insiders and im currently enrolled to Omega and Delta and the new feature is not showing up for me yet. It says my XBOX updated last night, but I do not have the disc...