New To Xbox One S Need Help!

Discus and support New To Xbox One S Need Help! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Tried to play Nba2K20 from the disc but the console keeps trying to download the game instead. Has anyone had this type of issue or could give some... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CJ Lawson, Jan 4, 2020.

  1. CJ Lawson
    CJ Lawson Guest

    New To Xbox One S Need Help!


    Tried to play Nba2K20 from the disc but the console keeps trying to download the game instead. Has anyone had this type of issue or could give some advice on what to do or try. Thanks in advance, Cj!

    :)
     
    CJ Lawson, Jan 4, 2020
    #1
  2. Kalmarn Win User

    New To Xbox One S Need Help!

    A lot of current games still download a big chunk of the game and install from the disk too
  3. Smwutches Win User

    New To Xbox One S Need Help!

    If it's your first time using the game, it has to be installed even though it's on disc before you play it.
  4. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

    New To Xbox One S Need Help!

    Hi! Welcome to the Xbox family!

    In this generation even if you have physical disks, these are downloaded in their entirety to the console's hard drive, it is a normal procedure.
  5. Farkas David01 Win User

    New To Xbox One S Need Help!

    Hi. Normally first you have to install and update the game before you can play it. It may take some time depending on how much data needs to be installed and downloaded and your internet speed.
  6. Anghellic Karma Win User

    New To Xbox One S Need Help!

    Hi there! What is likely happening is that an update to the game is downloading. It's normal for that to happen, so just wait it out and you should be able to play shortly thereafter. Enjoy!
Thema:

New To Xbox One S Need Help!

Loading...
  1. New To Xbox One S Need Help! - Similar Threads - Need Help

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  6. Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments]
  7. Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting System Error E106 on Insider Build - Need Help to Fix It: my console booted into the troubleshooting screen and I cannot bypass it. Here are my system details:System Error: E106 00000009 80070002 my os:26100.8569 My Console id:...
  8. Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is my xbox doing this i need to find a solution please help: I would like to post a picture of the issue but i cant so ill put it in the comments submitted by /u/Round_Adagio8815 [link] [comments]
  9. XboxGaming weird need help thanks

    in XboX Insiders
    XboxGaming weird need help thanks: Couple of months ago I received a document on Xbox, kind’ve like a contract, had a % to something with a list of people/programmers. I was not totally sure what it was and if I selected the right...
  10. Error update E101 ( I need help))

    in XboX Insiders
    Error update E101 ( I need help)): My Xbox is stuck on version 26100.8530.amd64fre.xb_fit_2606ge.260513-2200. And the OSU release is 10.0.26100.8064 (xb_flt_2605ge.260429-2200). Will there be an osu! update available? Xbox via USB...