New to Xbox One and not been a great experience so far
Discus and support New to Xbox One and not been a great experience so far in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, im new to the forum and new to world world of xbox one. Having been away from games consoles for a few years, never having the time for online... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by luckysoks, Jan 12, 2018.
Thema:
New to Xbox One and not been a great experience so far
Loading...
-
New to Xbox One and not been a great experience so far - Similar Threads - been great experience
-
I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue
in XboX InsidersI've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,... -
I’m so sorry if this has been discussed.
in XboX InsidersI’m so sorry if this has been discussed.: If I’m in the delta tier is there a date when I’ll be able to get mythic achievements? submitted by /u/NoFoundation2756 [link] [comments] -
Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?
in XboX InsidersWhy am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments] -
Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...
in XboX InsidersCould there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says... -
My downloads haven't been working since yesterday
in XboX InsidersMy downloads haven't been working since yesterday: Speed test is pulling over a 1gb, games are downloading for like 30mbps for a bit and then just hanging. I came home today and saw only 2 games updated. One got kb in it before switching.... -
Xbox's 25th Anniversary Is Everything Fans Have Been Waiting For — Here's Why It's a Big Deal
in XboX InsidersXbox's 25th Anniversary Is Everything Fans Have Been Waiting For — Here's Why It's a Big Deal: Twenty-five years ago, Microsoft walked into the gaming world with a chunky black box and a bold promise. This year, Xbox is celebrating that legacy in the most fitting way possible and honestly,... -
been an omega ring member for almost a month now, no update at all. plz help!!
in XboX Insidersbeen an omega ring member for almost a month now, no update at all. plz help!!: hello! I found out about the xbox insider program that was available for everyone, so I joined the omega ring when the new boot screen came out, even though 4 2606 updates was released for omega... -
I've been a great huge fan of playstation 4 never tried xbox out.would love a chance to try ...
in XBoX Sales and PromoI've been a great huge fan of playstation 4 never tried xbox out.would love a chance to try ...: if there's any way I could get a free xbox one x. I would love a chance to see how it proforms to see if I should make the switch to microsoft. I'e been with playstation for long time... -
MICROSOFT BINGO, GREAT FUN UNTIL IT STOPS WORKING PROPERLY, NO SUPPORT, BEEN BROKEN FOR MONTHS
in XBoX Games and AppsMICROSOFT BINGO, GREAT FUN UNTIL IT STOPS WORKING PROPERLY, NO SUPPORT, BEEN BROKEN FOR MONTHS: NO SUPPORT, NO FIXES. TOO BAD TOO. SUCH FUN, DIDN'T MIND SPENDING SOME MONEY. NOW CAN'T BUY A THING. PULL THE PLUG AND LET THIS FUN GAME DIE A DECENT DEATH. NO SUPPORT, NO FIXES.....FOR MONTHS....