New To Xbox Insider, Not Sure If I Did Things Right But Minecraft Beta Isn't Working

Discus and support New To Xbox Insider, Not Sure If I Did Things Right But Minecraft Beta Isn't Working in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; As the title says, i'm new to insider. I joined minecraft beta and the features aren't there. Its telling me manage instead of join ( I know that means... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SuppaOnYt, Apr 8, 2020.

  1. /u/SuppaOnYt
    /u/SuppaOnYt Guest

    New To Xbox Insider, Not Sure If I Did Things Right But Minecraft Beta Isn't Working


    As the title says, i'm new to insider. I joined minecraft beta and the features aren't there. Its telling me manage instead of join ( I know that means I joined it and if i want to unroll). If you can help me please do.

    submitted by /u/SuppaOnYt
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/SuppaOnYt, Apr 8, 2020
    #1
  2. WPAK Win User

    I can´t leave the Minecraft BETA

    Hi there,

    just to be sure. Did you do the following steps in that exact order:

    1. Check if there is an update for the Xbox Insiders Hub on PC
    2. Un-enroll from the Minecraft Beta via the Xbox Insiders Hub
    3. Uninstall the beta version for Minecraft
    4. To be sure wait a couple of hours (or a day)
    5. Restart the PC during that wait time.
    6. Try to install Minecraft again via your Library on the store, make sure to select the standard version and not the Beta version, in the situation that multiple versions show up. As alternate option try to install the version from store in case installing
      from library doesn't work.
    Let us know the results
  3. xDRIVERofDOOMx Win User

    Minecraft Beta

    Hey, I have the solution

    Open xbox insider hub app and go to insider content

    Click on Minecraft and manage, then opt out of beta

    Make sure to download Minecraft again
  4. PhilloFriend Win User

    My friend I are both on Xbox one Minecraft 1.11.3 and he can’t join me

    I had this problem before and the one fix was this:

    Are anyone of yous using the Xbox Insider Program and if you are, did you install the beta version of minecraft from that? If you did, opt out of the beta and uninstall minecraft, reinstall and it should be fine.
  5. ngocphi Win User

    No audio on video streaming sites on updated Xbox Edge app

    You aren't forced to update

    You do realize it's only in the insiders program right ?

    And as part of the insiders program you don't pick and choose os updates as you accepted beta os if you don't want a beta why are you in the program as you signed up to test os updates

    The idea of testing a beta us to test you did read that part of the insiders aggreement right ?

    The browser isn't meant to replace a desktop

    It's a closed.browser you are mistaking it for a computer.

    And yes edge is part of the alpha

    There are lesser levels which don't get frequent upfates

    If you don't want to be first to test things
  6. Spideraak Win User

    Minecraft Bedrock edition on PC, Beta

    I was recently automatically enrolled in the minecraft bedrock edition beta. I did not even know of the xbox insider app before this and now cannot leave the beta. I already unenrolled on the insider app and it said I was successfully unenrolled.
    I uninstalled and reinstalled minecraft and waited over an hour between. With no luck I am still in beta. I then tried to remove it manually in the powershell based on instructions from xbox and that still didn't work. I don't want to be on beta because I
    cannot play with friends who are on ps4 and can't get the beta. I am on PC.
Thema:

New To Xbox Insider, Not Sure If I Did Things Right But Minecraft Beta Isn't Working

Loading...
  1. New To Xbox Insider, Not Sure If I Did Things Right But Minecraft Beta Isn't Working - Similar Threads - Insider Sure Did

  2. Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X stuck on E106 after Insider OS update – OSU1 doesn’t work: Hi everyone, I need some help with my Xbox One X. My console was previously enrolled in the Xbox Insider/Preview program. I formatted the original internal HDD, and now the console is stuck in the...
  3. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  4. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  5. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  6. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  7. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  8. Not sure if this is a bug with insiders or just my Xbox but is anyone else's Xbox parties...

    in XboX Insiders
    Not sure if this is a bug with insiders or just my Xbox but is anyone else's Xbox parties...: Please help :( submitted by /u/tastic13 [link] [comments]
  9. What does this mean? Someone told me it is an inside build but I am not sure what that means

    in XboX Insiders
    What does this mean? Someone told me it is an inside build but I am not sure what that means: When I was taking a game off quick resume, The “Unpin from quick resume” button was in Cyrillic characters and included “!”’s. Go to r/xbox and filter by new to see what I a, talking about....
  10. Not sure if this is an Insider error but Rewards is not letting me earn points anymore....

    in XboX Insiders
    Not sure if this is an Insider error but Rewards is not letting me earn points anymore....: I noticed others in the Microsoft Rewards sub had this same issue but was wondering if this is an error also caused by being an Insider. I’ve not been able to earn points for over a week. I filed...