New to XBox and have questions about Remote Play
Discus and support New to XBox and have questions about Remote Play in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Can I use remote play to play a game if I’m away from home while someone is playing a game on the same console locally (at home)? submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/patriots_TB12, Feb 10, 2023.
Thema:
New to XBox and have questions about Remote Play
Loading...
-
New to XBox and have questions about Remote Play - Similar Threads - questions Remote Play
-
Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues
in XboX InsidersQuestion About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox... -
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?
in XboX InsidersGuys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223... -
Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote
in XboX InsidersQuestion for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote: I was an insider. I have been on and off over 6 or 7 years. I joined last around the time the new dashboard was released to the public. I noticed a new setting that would allow you to control your... -
Remote access play question
in XBoX on WindowsRemote access play question: If on my account I have remote play enabled and my son on same Xbox but different account turns remote play off. Do I lose access of remote play on the Xbox since he turned that setting off on his... -
Remote Play Question?
in XBoX Games and AppsRemote Play Question?: I recently bought a backbone, but my remote play isn't working. I have set my console and phone up for remote play, but everytime I try to play, I keep getting disconnected before I can even... -
|QUESTION| How do I sign into my Xbox via remote play?
in XboX Insiders|QUESTION| How do I sign into my Xbox via remote play?: Title. What I'm asking is if you aren't signed into your Xbox but you have your account on it, including the Xbox already being on. Is there a way to sign in on the Xbox and start playing with... -
Question Regarding Xbox PC Remote Play Away From Home Network
in XBoX Games and AppsQuestion Regarding Xbox PC Remote Play Away From Home Network: I got Windows Parallel for my MacBook Pro (M2 Chip) recently. I downloaded the Xbox App and I am able to remote play with my Xbox Series S. I also know that remote play works regardless of whether... -
Backwards compatibility remote play question
in XboX InsidersBackwards compatibility remote play question: (I wasn't sure which flair was better) So, I tried to play Fable through remote play. The error 0x87e10004 error comes up, I got used to it, it's a bummer. My question is, can it/will it be...