New to Xbox and Dead Rising

Discus and support New to Xbox and Dead Rising in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am looking to make new friends and some CO-OP buddies. I am 25 and in the Pacific time zone. I would prefer mature gamers. Hit me up anytime.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by legalious, Jan 14, 2014.

1. legalious
    legalious Guest

Hello, I am looking to make new friends and some CO-OP buddies. I am 25 and in the Pacific time zone. I would prefer mature gamers. Hit me up anytime. I play after 5pm Pacific.

:)

legalious, Jan 14, 2014
  2. Germinator
    Germinator Guest
    Dead Rising, Dead Rising 2 & Off The Record are coming to PS4, Xbox One & PC

I really hope these are remastered versions.

Confirmed: Dead Rising, Dead Rising 2 & Off The Record are coming to PS4, Xbox One & PC - Dead Rising 2 for Xbox 360 News

Dead Rising, Dead Rising 2 and Dead Rising 2: Off The Record are all heading to PS4, Xbox One and PC, Capcom has confirmed.

A spokesperson for the publisher confirmed the news to VideoGamer.com earlier this evening after a leaked PS4 trophy list for the original Dead Rising appeared on Exophase.com this weekend.

In a statement provided to VideoGamer.com, the publisher said: "Capcom will be bringing Dead Rising to Xbox One, PS4 and PC. In addition, Dead Rising 2 and Dead Rising 2: Off the Record will make their way onto Xbox One and PS4. We will have more news to share soon.”

Further details on the new versions, including release dates and information on how they're being enhanced for current-gen consoles, have yet to be revealed.

Source: Capcom representative

Germinator, Jan 14, 2014
  3. GAZBEROTTEN
    GAZBEROTTEN Guest
    Dead Rising, Dead Rising 2 & Off The Record are coming to PS4, Xbox One & PC

Purchase link for Xbox One
    Dead Rising® Triple Pack

GAZBEROTTEN, Jan 14, 2014
  4. neilhorgan Win User

Dead Rising : Watchtower(Movie)

5. Lofty Who Win User

Dead Rising 3

Dead Rising 3 'Last Agent' DLC out today

Dead Rising 3: The Last Agent has been released on Xbox Live today.

The new DLC adds a new vehicle, six new weapons, and story missions revolving around ZDC agent Brad Park. If you have a season pass you can download the content automatically, otherwise you should be able to download it separately

www.shopto.net/.../Dead-Rising-3-Last-Agent-DLC-out-today
  6. MetalGearFloppy Win User

Best Zombie Game

L4D 2, beyond a shadow of a doubt... especially with the rest of the L4D 1 maps and the new campaign on the way as DLC .

Dead Rising 2 is fun, but I'd give the XBLA dead rising titles a go first, Dead Rising : Case West would be a good start.
  7. cheesyhunter1 Win User

Does anyone feel the death of the kinect?

Itds best with dead rising new missions and you can call in airstrikes to be honest dead rising has made great use of smartglass ans kinect
  8. US Revenge Win User

I really hope the guys on the xbox camp match the specs that the PS4 has...

alan wake is ok, crackdown is mediocre at best, dead rising is good, fable is gone, hasn't been a good fable game since the original xbox plus lionhead is pretty much dead.

-

also wonder if the signed exclusivity for dead rising? sorta like left 4 dead (which a new one won't be made for any xbox console most likely)
Thema:

1. New to Xbox and Dead Rising - Similar Threads - Dead Rising

2. Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X: I’ve been trying to play Dead Space 3 with a buddy or in general on my Xbox Series X. When I do I get disconnected from it frequently and am unable to stay connected for long. How do I fix this...
  3. Why are my specific dead zone settings on my elite series 2 not registering in game it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are my specific dead zone settings on my elite series 2 not registering in game it’s...: It’s acting as if it isn’t recognizing my specific settings which is weird because sometimes it does and other times it doesn’t and it just started happening after I synced it to a series x...
  4. Just playing some Dead By Daylight if y'all want to come and watch my stream

in XboX Insiders
    Just playing some Dead By Daylight if y'all want to come and watch my stream: Watch mecauseublow with me on Twitch! https://www.twitch.tv/mecauseublow?sr=a submitted by /u/Flat_Manufacturer196 [link] [comments]
  5. Series 2 controller dead in 3 months. No buttons bumper or triggers. It will power on but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series 2 controller dead in 3 months. No buttons bumper or triggers. It will power on but...: Bought controller bundle in december. It's never been 100 percent but has gradually stopped working. At first it would work for awhile or after 'tapping' it. Lightly....
  6. Let's clean up the dead souls at TestFlight

in XboX Insiders
    Let's clean up the dead souls at TestFlight: Hi! I found that there is a TestFlight version of the Xbox cloud gaming app (Xbox Game Pass) on Apple TV. However, the beta has been full for a long time. I know that Apple gives developers the...
  7. Let's clean up the dead souls at TestFligh

in XboX Insiders
    Let's clean up the dead souls at TestFligh: Hi! I found that there is a TestFlight version of the Xbox cloud gaming app (Xbox Game Pass) on Apple TV. However, the beta has been full for a long time. I know that Apple gives developers the...
  8. I have a issue with dead cells

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a issue with dead cells: I have an error called "Null access" and this appeared Null access Called from tool.SpeedrunData.saveBestRunTime...
  9. Dead Space 3 Coop says "Failed to Join Game"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Dead Space 3 Coop says "Failed to Join Game": I've been trying play with a friend (Series X and Series S) and no matter what we try it says it failed to work. I've tried restarting, checking ip, redownloading the online pass, etc but it just...
  10. I'd like to take a username from a dead account that has no friends, no gamerscore, an Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'd like to take a username from a dead account that has no friends, no gamerscore, an Xbox...: The username I'm looking to take is 'Fnqi' 681f5b4c-a4e4-451f-adc1-20506ad6c27e