New to Spotify

Discus and support New to Spotify in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How can I listen to Spotify on my Xbox? d407d509-7477-4b25-9bb7-618faaf0457a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by natassia, Feb 27, 2018.

  1. natassia
    natassia Guest

    New to Spotify


    How can I listen to Spotify on my Xbox?

    :)
     
    natassia, Feb 27, 2018
    #1
  2. BefitOregon9
    BefitOregon9 Guest
    new albums...

    Spotify has George Skaroulis's new album "Passion"....it has been up for a week. I am deciding between Xbox music and Spotify....Why should Xbox get new music after Spotify
     
    BefitOregon9, Feb 27, 2018
    #2
  3. davish sx
    davish sx Guest
    Missing toogle for spotify on fall update

    Hi, Microsoft

    When i was using earlier version of system (before the fall update) in settings tab when i was listening to spotify there was a toogle for only spotify volume, and now on this new update when im going to the sound tab after pressing home there is no spotify
    toogle. Can you help me?
     
    davish sx, Feb 27, 2018
    #3
  4. New to Spotify

    Hello

    You download the app from the store, open it, create an account. Then you can search the music listings, play and save to your music. It is a very simple app to use.
     
    Njal the Blue, Feb 27, 2018
    #4
  5. iareBRENDEN Win User

    Xbox game pass ultimate

    If the spotify code is not working on a new spotify account, I would reach out to their support.
  6. ngocphi Win User

    Game Pass Ultimate Redeption

    Keep in mind spotify is US and UK only and only on new spotify accounts which have to be activated with the code
  7. ngocphi Win User

    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

    Spotify and nitro is limited in regions

    Spotify promo codes is only iN UK and USA and will only work in those regions

    Also only for new user accounts
  8. HyJax LTD Win User

    XBOX Game Pass and EA Access / Discord Nitro

    That is not true. I was able to redeem this offering for EA Access and Spotify (had to use a brand new spotify account with new CC info) and I have been on Game Pass Ultimate since it came out.
  9. ngocphi Win User

    I'm not receiving the spotify code from gamepass benefits.

    You dont get a code

    You create an New account via the link that's it

    It only applies to aNew spotify accounts not existing or previous subscribed spotify accounts
Thema:

New to Spotify

Loading...
  1. New to Spotify - Similar Threads - Spotify

  2. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  3. My Xbox randomly resets it’s self when I’m playing games and listening to Spotify please...

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox randomly resets it’s self when I’m playing games and listening to Spotify please...: help submitted by /u/Chips12345678910 [link] [comments]
  4. I can’t download spotify on my xbox ?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t download spotify on my xbox ?: I have the error code 0x80240008 and i’ve tried installing spotify on another wifi but it doesn’t seem to be working? 1e0eed50-f00f-4b06-bd4d-9048649d08d6
  5. How do I recover my spotify account on my xbox.

    in XBoX on Windows
    How do I recover my spotify account on my xbox.: I can't login into my spotify account on my xbox my account isn't showing up how can I recover my spotify account information I used on my xbox. Is there anyway too access the cloud too see if my...
  6. Hiw to fix Spotify

    in XBoX on Windows
    Hiw to fix Spotify: Basically Spotify did not make music so i deleted it and i cant redownload it aea62f12-806c-4f46-83d6-cbfb280202ff
  7. OK so Spotify xbox is not installing

    in XBoX on Windows
    OK so Spotify xbox is not installing: OK so this just started 30 seconds ago and Spotify says that it is installing but it's not and yes I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but that dose not work. It says network:0.00 B of...
  8. Why is Spotify not working when I play on remote play?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Spotify not working when I play on remote play?: When I play on remote play I cannot access spotify. 612f50c2-ed22-40cd-b49a-d39640032f59
  9. Spotify App stops playing music all together when an ad is queued

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify App stops playing music all together when an ad is queued: Currently when listening to a spotify playlist on Xbox Series X while playing a game, if an ad is about to play, the app just stays on end of the previous song without moving to the ad. When I...
  10. Xbox rewards Spotify premium three months free, code error.

    in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards Spotify premium three months free, code error.: Xbox rewards offered me Spotify premium for three months free, It asked me to type in a code, I did and after I tried to press the redeem Button it says Something like “unexpected error try...