New to borderlands 2 Need CO-OP partner

Discus and support New to borderlands 2 Need CO-OP partner in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey everyone whats good, I just purchased borderlands 2 GOTY Edition and I'm looking for some people 2 play co-op with. Im literally a level 0-1 Krieg.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KageShinobi420, Jan 5, 2014.

1. New to borderlands 2 Need CO-OP partner

Hey everyone whats good, I just purchased borderlands 2 GOTY Edition and I'm looking for some people 2 play co-op with. Im literally a level 0-1 Krieg. I'm gonna play a bunch 2marrow since I'm off of work. Anyone wanna help me out just shoot me a message
    saying you wanna help me out and you saw my post on here. Thanks everyone

:)

KageShinobi420, Jan 5, 2014
  2. cody-93
    cody-93 Guest
    Looking for Co Op players

Didn't want to make a new thread but i need a co-op partner for the last 2 co-op missions. I will help with all co-op missions not really interested in playing anything more than the co-op missions. Message me whenever just tell me it's for dead space 3.
    Thanks

cody-93, Jan 5, 2014
  3. Borderlands 2 co-op partner?

anyone want to help?

Borderlands/Borderlands 2 co-op

Level 13 Siren.

Gamertag-4

contact me please

CatieRockstarr, Jan 5, 2014
  4. iB Mims
    iB Mims Guest

You can feel free to add me. Ill be on around 1 pm CST and stay on until 1 am CST. I have a mic and don't mind to help out and remake a character.

iB Mims, Jan 6, 2014
  5. iB Mims Win User

You can feel free to add me. Ill be on around 1 pm CST and stay on until 1 am CST. I have a mic and don't mind to help out and remake a character.
  6. cody-93 Win User

Looking for Co Op players

Didn't want to make a new thread but i need a co-op partner for the last 2 co-op missions. I will help with all co-op missions not really interested in playing anything more than the co-op missions. Message me whenever just tell me it's for dead space 3.
    Thanks
  7. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

Most Disapointing Game on Xbox 360

Yeah Borderlands truly needs to be played as a co-op to be appreciated. The co-op was very good. I also agree that it didnt need the "multiplayer vs" mode. Glad they dropped that for Borderlands 2. Borderlands 2 is better in every possible way than B1.
    One of the best games of 2012 IMO.
  8. Evil Jeremy87 Win User

Borderlands 2 co-op partner?

I will be happy to play with you. I may have to grind a new character to your level as I believe my lowest character is 24. But that shouldn't take too long.
  9. Epic Louie Win User

Looking for coop partners

I need a co-op partner for Inversion.
Thema:

1. New to borderlands 2 Need CO-OP partner - Similar Threads - borderlands Need partner

2. The Original Borderlands - can JP play online with US and Europe?

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Original Borderlands - can JP play online with US and Europe?: Hi, I’ve been trying to find answers to this but not found anything definitive. Many years ago I completed the first Borderlands game on the 360. I then used a friend to help shift some gear...
  3. Xbox Series S Borderlands 3 black screen after waking up TV but can hear the Xbox/game sounds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S Borderlands 3 black screen after waking up TV but can hear the Xbox/game sounds: I have an Xbox Series S and I am playing Borderlands 3. I have been playing this game for years without this issue. I do not recall doing any updates recently, but I know everything is up to do...
  4. Did xbox live stop support for 360 games like Borderlands 2?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did xbox live stop support for 360 games like Borderlands 2?: I recently beaten the game and came back a few days later to find that I can't connect to xbox live for some reason playing a 360 game but I dont have a problem with xbox live playing a newer game...
  5. Borderlands GOTY (digital) Xbox One spiderant shutdown issue!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands GOTY (digital) Xbox One spiderant shutdown issue!: So I have been experiencing the same issue spoken of in this discussion, which was about 3y ago, so it seems it has still not been fixed! I’ll try the suggested fixes & report back…...
  6. Borderlands 1 isn't showing up in the store for my brother

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 1 isn't showing up in the store for my brother: So I bought the first Borderlands game on the Microsoft store for Xbox 360 on my series X and its nowhere to be found on the Microsoft store for my brother, only all the other games. Why is this?...
  7. How do I fix borderlands 2 handsome jack collection multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix borderlands 2 handsome jack collection multiplayer: Hi, whenever me and friends try and play the xbox one version or borderlands 2 online it simply does not work. It says connection issues when I have no connection issues at all present. I'm quite...
  8. Borderlands 3 game crash caused me to lose most of my gear

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 game crash caused me to lose most of my gear: Is there any way I could get my gear back maybe by reverting the save I was doing some inventory management on my max level and I had all the gear I wanted to keep except what I had equipped then...
  9. do i need to have an x-box live account to access the gold and diamond keys in borderlands 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    do i need to have an x-box live account to access the gold and diamond keys in borderlands 3: would very much like to know if i can get the golden and diamond keys in borderlands 3 just by progressing in the game, or do i need an x-box live account, 6a959c65-0ce2-4cbc-873e-18266d3b5e11
  10. An achievement on borderlands 2 isn't working properly need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    An achievement on borderlands 2 isn't working properly need help: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. [PII removed] b608a88e-28bd-495e-bf95-d71a76d22314