New Suprise Me UI In Games And Apps

Discus and support New Suprise Me UI In Games And Apps in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/iWantDeadxd [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/iWantDeadxd, Aug 13, 2020.

  1. New Suprise Me UI In Games And Apps

    /u/iWantDeadxd, Aug 13, 2020
    #1
  2. RippenHarra Win User

    Xbox 1: Old menu or new menu?

    I love the NEW ui and the New new ui. Games and apps section is great. Small tiles for ready to be installed and the progress bars for Downloads is great.
  3. WUIJIBOBO Win User

    Why did Microsoft changed the Xbox one home menu? It was somewhat good but no more . . .

    People have been complaining about the Xbox UI for years, with people (wrongly) claiming that it's confusing, and hard to use. So, they catered to those voices and made changes (again). It didn't take long for me to adjust to this new UI, so I don't really
    have any complaints. I like the new set up for "My Games and Apps", that's a big improvement.
  4. RippenHarra Win User

    Am I missing something?

    I find most of the apps and functions more useful than I ever did on the 360. The new preview UI is much better than the current UI though.
  5. Cetewayo Win User

    Internet Explorer Is Coming To The Xbox 360 ?

    This doesnt suprise me they're treating the new browser as though it's gods gift.
  6. NLH1 Win User

    New system update available to everyone. It's the one with the new UI (Feb. 24, 2020)

    I've only had a little time using it so far and I'm not used to what they've done to my games and apps. Personally it's a little confusing to me at the moment but other than that I dont have any qualms about the new ui.
Thema:

New Suprise Me UI In Games And Apps

Loading...
  1. New Suprise Me UI In Games And Apps - Similar Threads - Suprise Games Apps

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  4. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  5. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  6. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  7. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  8. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  9. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  10. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...