New Store Experience is Expanding to A Random Subset of Public Users Today!

Discus and support New Store Experience is Expanding to A Random Subset of Public Users Today! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GuruKronos, Aug 21, 2020.

1. New Store Experience is Expanding to A Random Subset of Public Users Today!

/u/GuruKronos, Aug 21, 2020
  2. Flying Cattle Win User

Xbox live...

Users may experience difficulties with the following services:

• Creating new Xbox LIVE accounts, managing those accounts, or recovering an account on a different console
    In addition, a subset of users will be disconnected from Xbox LIVE.

We are aware of the problem and are working to resolve the issue. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience

I'm guessing this is the problem at the moment.
  3. VibroPlex Win User

Can't connect because console "is not receiving ICMP responses properly from your router or modem"

Xbox.com/status reports:

XBOX LIVE Service Users may experience difficulties with the following services:

• A subset of Time/Warner RoadRunner ISP users will have intermittent issues connecting to Xbox LIVE.

Please advise if you are not using Time Warner / Road Runner.
  4. MerceNineRY Win User

Online Players

i don't mind if i solo the horde/survival thing but i do host my games as public, and so far my experience with randoms joining in has been splendid, actual team work was being utilized when i get three randoms join my hosted public match.
  5. Watch7ower Win User

Xbox one New Experience question

Hi there,

by opting-in to the new experience, you will still be a part of the preview program as it is still a 'preview'. There are now two groups in the program - "existing" (as in the current experience) and "new" (which is the new preview that is slowly rolling
    out to those who have opted in).

Q: I’ve opted in to the New Xbox One Experience Preview, when will I get the new update?

A: This update will roll out in waves, starting with a small number of users who have strong participation in the program, and expanding to larger numbers of users over time. Until then, your console registration will show as EnrollPending. This is normal,
    and will change once you’ve been selected for the New Xbox One Experience Preview update.

Q: Who do you decide to give the Preview updates to first?

A: We are taking many things into consideration, but we are starting with a small number of users who have strong participation in the program, and expanding to larger numbers of users over time.

Q: Can I opt-out of the New Xbox One Experience Preview?

A: Yes. During the Preview period, there are two ways you can opt-out of receiving New Xbox One Experience Preview updates.

1. Prior to receiving the New Xbox One Experience Update Preview, take no action – we’ll default you to remaining on the Existing Xbox One Experience preview. You’ll still get the benefits of Preview, like Backward Compatibility, but you’ll stay on the current
      Xbox One update that’s available to the public. Later, just before the general release of the New Xbox One Experience, we’ll update your console to the latest Preview build, so you’ll still get it a little early.
    2. In the Registration area of the Xbox Preview Dashboard, you can choose Remove to remove your console from the program entirely. Your console’s removal will be processed within 72 hours.

NOTE: If you choose this option after taking the New Xbox One Experience Preview update, your console will go back to the current general release of the Xbox One software, but this will restore factory defaults on your console, and erase all
      locally stored accounts, apps, games, saved games, settings, and home Xbox associations. We encourage all users to download/copy your favorite games to External Hard disks to ensure a quick recovery option in the event of data loss from a removal.
    For the full FAQ, please visit this link: http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_early_access/update_preview/update_preview_forums/nxoe_1509/f/5541/t/2038522.aspx
  6. VibroPlex Win User

xbox live not connected

You can also see the detail on those messages at
    http://xbox.com/status
    which currently shows the detail as:

Account: Users will be unable to select PayPal as a payment method on Xbox.com. As an alternative, users are still able to choose PayPal as a payment option using an Xbox 360 console.

XBOX LIVE Service Users may experience difficulties with the following services: A subset of users will experience issues when purchasing music videos on Xbox Music.
Thema:

New Store Experience is Expanding to A Random Subset of Public Users Today!

1. New Store Experience is Expanding to A Random Subset of Public Users Today! - Similar Threads - Store Experience Expanding

2. Microsoft Store is not Opening on my laptop?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Store is not Opening on my laptop?: I tried every steps to reset Microsoft store. But still it is not opening. Also my wsreset.exe command not working. 63e5f5cd-3771-41dd-9a66-02f88df69084
  3. xbox app & microsoft store greyed out

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app & microsoft store greyed out: xbox app & microsoft store greyed out, tried everything true cmd, powershell & win repair a93c398d-29d8-4a82-a8a8-61812bc600ab
  4. i ordered a controller off of the xbox store on my xbox and it says it has been delivered...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i ordered a controller off of the xbox store on my xbox and it says it has been delivered...: i ordered a controller on the 29th march and it has not arrived. it says on the dpd tracking website that it’s been delivered so i downloaded the app and it said it was delivered to somewhere...
  5. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  6. Microsoft store downloads are all stuck on installing or pending

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store downloads are all stuck on installing or pending: Hi, Lately I haven't been able to access the xbox app on my PC, because everytime I try opening it says it's updating then the update fails, I press "Try again", and the update stays stuck at 0%...
  7. Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...

in XBoX on Windows
    Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store...: Purchased an Xbox gift card from retail store will not allow me to redeem card. The store said it is not their issue how do I resolve this? be155619-b096-4684-b1e5-8ab1a6f293a7
  8. Roblox from the microsoft store always crashes when launching a certain experience. Other...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox from the microsoft store always crashes when launching a certain experience. Other...: Always is stuck on "joining server" when launching a game and never unfreezes, eventually it just crashes. Other experiences work just fine. 8d3916b9-3308-45e1-ae43-14b469922086
  9. The Xbox store dashboard constantly asks me to rate my experience(Alpha Skip Ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox store dashboard constantly asks me to rate my experience(Alpha Skip Ahead): I don't know if this is happening to many other people or just me but in the last month i've been getting popups asking me to rate my experience of using the xbox store at least 2 to 3 times a...
  10. The Xbox store dashboard frequently asks me to rate my experience(Alpha Skip Ahead)

in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox store dashboard frequently asks me to rate my experience(Alpha Skip Ahead): I don't know if this is happening to a lot of people or just me but in the last month i've been getting popups asking me to rate my experience of using the xbox store at least 2 to 3 times a day....