New series Xbox?

Discus and support New series Xbox? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Well it getting closer to that time again, what do we all think of the new look xbox?? :) 6818a141-f7b0-47dc-b9fd-6ef42cc50e8b Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TonyG 0689, Mar 26, 2020.

  1. TonyG 0689
    TonyG 0689 Guest

    New series Xbox?


    Well it getting closer to that time again, what do we all think of the new look xbox?? New series Xbox? :)

    :)
     
    TonyG 0689, Mar 26, 2020
    #1
  2. HiEF Win User

    New Xbox?

    Yeah, there are already 2 brand new consoles the Xbox series X and the Xbox Series S. I think that the new Xbox series X is amazing, but I expect it will be along time before a new console is develpoped.
  3. Thomastherobloxamazi Win User

    XBOX SERIES S WITH WEBCAM

    so is the xbox series s a xbox one series s or a new xbox
  4. luissolid Win User

    Xbox series X or plain Xbox?

    The new Xbox, its Just called "Xbox" the "series X" is one version of the new Xbox.

    So maybe on E3 Microsoft/Xbox Will announce "Series S" 🤔

    Regards!
  5. GR412 Win User

    Will all Xbox 360 and Xbox Original games eventually be backwards compatible with Xbox One X?

    Just to point out, I see some people making the mistake of referring to the new Xbox Series X. This question is specifically for the Xbox One X, not the new console. I have no intention of buying the new Xbox Series X.
  6. jevgeni polujanov1 Win User

    When I should trade in xbox one and buy series x on the upgrade?

    It is worth of trade in old xbox one on the new series x because the series x are better than the xbox one.
Thema:

New series Xbox?

Loading...
  1. New series Xbox? - Similar Threads - series

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  10. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...