New series X

Discus and support New series X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I own an Xbox One. I just got a Series X. I played The Division on the Xbox One using a disc. When I started the new Series X, the files wouldn’t... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RANGER STUMPY, Dec 29, 2023.

  1. New series X


    I own an Xbox One. I just got a Series X. I played The Division on the Xbox One using a disc. When I started the new Series X, the files wouldn’t transfer from the Xbox One to the Series X. I lost all progress and it wanted me to start over. I have many years of playing that game and have gained many levels. The thought of starting over is a bitter pill.

    My question is, can I use an external hard drive to transfer the internal files from my Xbox One to my Series X? If not, how can I recover those files?

    :)
     
    RANGER STUMPY, Dec 29, 2023
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    I pre-purchased Doom Dark Ages. The games section of my x-box one shows the purchase, but the install button reads "incompatible" How can I install the game?

    There's not a One X series. There is a One X and a Series X. A Series X (and Series S) are the newest consoles and what new games will be released for. Anything labelled as a One is old gen and studies are not releasing many games for those anymore.
  3. HiEF Win User

    New Xbox?

    Yeah, there are already 2 brand new consoles the Xbox series X and the Xbox Series S. I think that the new Xbox series X is amazing, but I expect it will be along time before a new console is develpoped.
  4. pjameleven Win User

    Will Xbox Series X be worth it

    I think it's really a matter of choice. The good news is that all games released on the Series X will be available on the One X so you can get the One X now and when you're ready upgrade to the Series X and all those games go with you. But if you really
    want the new console then go for the Series X.
  5. pjameleven Win User

    Will Xbox Series X be worth it

    I think it's really a matter of choice. The good news is that all games released on the Series X will be available on the One X so you can get the One X now and when you're ready upgrade to the Series X and all those games go with you. But if you really
    want the new console then go for the Series X.
  6. GR412 Win User

    Will all Xbox 360 and Xbox Original games eventually be backwards compatible with Xbox One X?

    Just to point out, I see some people making the mistake of referring to the new Xbox Series X. This question is specifically for the Xbox One X, not the new console. I have no intention of buying the new Xbox Series X.
Thema:

New series X

Loading...
  1. New series X - Similar Threads - series

  2. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  3. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  4. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  5. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  6. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  7. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  8. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  9. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  10. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]