New Series X style UI is now available in the xbox app beta. Includes streaming from your...

Discus and support New Series X style UI is now available in the xbox app beta. Includes streaming from your... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Silvedoge [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Silvedoge, Sep 21, 2020.

  1. /u/Silvedoge
    /u/Silvedoge Guest

    New Series X style UI is now available in the xbox app beta. Includes streaming from your...

    /u/Silvedoge, Sep 21, 2020
    #1
  2. J.P. Voodoo Win User

    Xbox Series S/X Remote Play Questions

    Hi,

    If you don't know, better don't answer.

    Supported device Xbox One S/X for remote play on PC.

    Series X/S not available in Beta app.

    Xbox Series X and S are out of luck for now.
  3. Smwutches Win User

    Xbox game pass is not ultimate

    Streaming on the Console Companion App is not available for the Series S/X.
  4. CarTzy Win User

    Cannot use the cast function to stream to my Xbox Series X in WIndows 11

    Hello Luke Hopkins1,

    Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

    I can see that you are having trouble with the cast function to stream to your Xbox Series X in Windows 11. Please try the following steps to troubleshoot the problem:



    1. Make sure your Xbox Series X and your Windows 11 device are connected to the same network and have the latest updates installed.

    2. On your Windows 11 device, open the Settings app and go to Devices > Bluetooth & other devices > Add device > Wireless display or dock.

    3. Select your Xbox Series X from the list of available devices and follow the on-screen instructions to pair it with your Windows 11 device.

    4. On your Xbox Series X, press the Xbox button on your controller and go to Profile & system > Settings > Devices & connections > Remote features.

    5. Enable Allow game streaming to other devices and Allow connections from any device.

    6. On your Windows 11 device, open the app or content that you want to stream and click on the cast icon in the top right corner.

    7. Select your Xbox Series X from the list of available devices and enjoy your streaming experience.

    To stream from a live streaming provider on Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One, download the app for the provider you want to use. Press the Xbox button to open the guide and select Store > Apps. Find and select the app, and then select Install.

    Please see: How to live stream on Xbox | Xbox Support

    We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  5. KingRouge Win User

    Xbox App freezes or black screens when streaming from Xbox Series X

    Hello,

    The issue occurs with any game. Anytime I use the Xbox App to stream to my PC from my Xbox Series X, the App is prone to experience freezing and black screens.

    No, I'm using the App that is available on the Microsoft Store.
  6. ngocphi Win User

    How can I fix the game Valorant that says it's not compatible?

    You need to buy a new console as the error said your console.is NOT compatible

    Only series s /x or a ps5 is included in the beta
Thema:

New Series X style UI is now available in the xbox app beta. Includes streaming from your...

Loading...
  1. New Series X style UI is now available in the xbox app beta. Includes streaming from your... - Similar Threads - Series style available

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  4. Halo servers not working on Xbox series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully...
  5. Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,...
  6. Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)

    in XboX Insiders
    Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried...
  7. Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot...
  8. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  9. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  10. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...