New Series X randomly shut itself off during Halo Infinite Campaign... No error code.

Discus and support New Series X randomly shut itself off during Halo Infinite Campaign... No error code. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was about 4 hours in my play session in Halo Infinite when, all of a sudden, my Series X randomly shut itself off. The screen turned black and then... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/PharaohPeter, Dec 12, 2021.

1. New Series X randomly shut itself off during Halo Infinite Campaign... No error code.

I was about 4 hours in my play session in Halo Infinite when, all of a sudden, my Series X randomly shut itself off. The screen turned black and then green for a split second.

I am debating on returning my Series X.

Is my Series X defective? Is this a hardware issue or a software issue? Is there a problem with the game? Is it possible that the "automatically shut down" setting needs to be turned off? I thought that was for when the console idles.

I called support and they didn't know what was wrong.

submitted by /u/PharaohPeter
    [link] [comments]

/u/PharaohPeter, Dec 12, 2021
  2. JustinBancroft1 Win User

Xbox Series X Halo Infinite Limited Edition Bundle Restock?

I paid 1k for the limited edition and it doesn’t work properly, whenever I try to open halo Infinite, the Xbox glitches out and shuts off, please help I spent so much on a perfectly new untouched Xbox series x limited edition
  3. Simple OJ Win User

Is there any new game going to release in 2020?

Wait I am really excited about is Halo Infinite and playing it on the new Xbox series X
  4. luissolid Win User

Xbox Series X thoughts?

The new Xbox Looks amazing abd the series X it's going to be epic to play your games on 4K/60fps!

I can't wait to play HALO Infinite on Series X!
  5. DeRpY SmUrFy300 Win User

Xbox Shutting down

The Xbox Series X turns itself off randomly to protect itself from overheating or when there is no power.The majority of reports of the Xbox
    Series X turning off appear to be related to next-gen games like Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Assassin's Creed Valhalla.
  6. Deadly Ackbar Win User

XBOX ONE powers off unexpectedly

If the console is powering itself off randomly, one issue it could be having is with heating. If it over-heats it will shut itself off as a fail safe so your new system doesn't cook and brick.
Thema:

New Series X randomly shut itself off during Halo Infinite Campaign... No error code.

1. New Series X randomly shut itself off during Halo Infinite Campaign... No error code. - Similar Threads - Series randomly shut

2. Xbox series controller pressing random buttons on its own

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series controller pressing random buttons on its own: Just got a brand new controller and a month later every button from triggers to joysticks have randomly bugging out in every game I play. I’m playing an fps called destiny 2 and when I aim I...
  3. Xbox series s randomly restarted itself

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s randomly restarted itself: I was watching a twitch stream without any heat issues and my Xbox randomly shut off without that sound that it makes when it shuts off then immediately turned back on like i pressed restart. This...
  4. My xbox series x controller disconnects and reconnects on my pc randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x controller disconnects and reconnects on my pc randomly: Hello, recently I've been having this issue when playing a game where my controller would randomly disconnect and reconnect even in wired on PC, I tried other usb cables, batteries, another pc,...
  5. Series x randomly shutting down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series x randomly shutting down: Hi all, I have a series x since release and have never had any issues but lately the console shuts off on its own while playing a game. I have had it cleaned by a store that has looked after all...
  6. My Xbox elite series 2 controller will randomly start to disconnect from my Xbox series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox elite series 2 controller will randomly start to disconnect from my Xbox series S: My elite series 2 core controller has been working just fine for the past 8 months since I have had it with no issues then today it won’t stay connected to my Xbox, the controller will start to...
  7. Xbox Series X randomly shuts off

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X randomly shuts off: Hello, I see this a lot but I can’t find anything concrete to solving the issue. Recently bought this console in August. Upon playing certain games it would just turn off, controller still on. It...
  8. Xbox Series S Randomly Shuts Down; Gives Overheating Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S Randomly Shuts Down; Gives Overheating Error: Hello, my Series S will consistently shut down after a certain amount of time running a game. At first I thought there was some issue overheating because that was the error message that I received...
  9. Xbox Series X randomly shuts off after 5-10 minutes of gameplay

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X randomly shuts off after 5-10 minutes of gameplay: So, here’s one I haven’t been able to find a solution for… As the title says, my Series X randomly shuts off only after 5-10 minutes of gameplay. Literally. It is in shut down power mode, so...
  10. New Series X randomly keeps shutting off

in XboX Insiders
    New Series X randomly keeps shutting off: Need some help here. Purchased a Series X online this week and received it today. Had no issues while I set it up earlier, and it stayed on for a good hour and a half while downloading a game....