New series S and my status is not correct!
Discus and support New series S and my status is not correct! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Posting on here hoping I can get more info, I recently got the Series S and i’ve had some issues. I don’t get any notifications for when my friends get... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jade padilla, May 18, 2023.
Thema:
New series S and my status is not correct!
Loading...
-
New series S and my status is not correct! - Similar Threads - series status correct
-
Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me
in XboX InsidersXbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting... -
Halo servers not working on Xbox series X
in XboX InsidersHalo servers not working on Xbox series X: Has anybody had a problem for those that play a game like Halo 5: Guardians, where every time I boot up the game it freezes on the part where it shows the 343 Industries logo, then it would fully... -
Xbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly
in XboX InsidersXbox series s disconnecting from xbox live randomly: Wired or wireless doesn't matter, console disconnects for a couple seconds then reconnect and is fine for a few hours I've tried everything, changing what port im on clearing mac address,... -
Gears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X)
in XboX InsidersGears of war E day - "Vrr not detected" (Xbox Series X): In Gears of War: E-Day, the game itself says “VRR not detected.” My PS5, using the same HDMI cable, TV, and Xbox Series X (in the graphics settings), all say that VRR is enabled. I’ve tried... -
Xbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.
in XboX InsidersXbox Series X Booted into Initial Setup after going to sleep.: I am in Preview Delta. Earlier today I had to leave a game unexpectedly and the console timed out and went to sleep as it should. When I turned it on just now, I got a surprisingly long boot... -
Xbox Live/Online Status Issues After Recent Update? - Alpha Skip-Ahead - Xbox Series X
in XboX InsidersXbox Live/Online Status Issues After Recent Update? - Alpha Skip-Ahead - Xbox Series X: I've recently started experiencing some sort of online connectivity issues with Xbox Live. Might be a coincidence, but this began occurring about 4-5 days ago after receiving the July 9, 2025 -... -
Xbox Series X Friends List not updating status.
in XboX InsidersXbox Series X Friends List not updating status.: Hello. this is happening on the main stable update on June 18. I have noticed my friends list is not updating or refreshing the status of my friends online or what game they are playing. I... -
Need help updating warranty status of my new Xbox series x controller
in XBoX on ConsolesNeed help updating warranty status of my new Xbox series x controller: I just bought a new xbox series x controller, on registering the device warranty is showing as already expired. I want to update the warranty from the date of my purchase. I tried reaching out to... -
Wrong status on Xbox Series X
in XBoX Rewards & SocialWrong status on Xbox Series X: Everytime when i watch Netflix or Amazon Prime doesnt show my right status. It only appears "Home". On my Xbox One i never had that issue. Is that normal in the current generation because my...