New Router,High Packet Loss,Slow Upload Speed...

Discus and support New Router,High Packet Loss,Slow Upload Speed... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; ...but only on my Xbox One. I got a new modem/router today and I'm having high packet loss (around 20%) and basically 0.00Mbps upload speed on my Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xX Karza Xx, Nov 16, 2014.

1. xX Karza Xx
    xX Karza Xx Guest

...but only on my Xbox One.

I got a new modem/router today and I'm having high packet loss (around 20%) and basically 0.00Mbps upload speed on my Xbox One.I have done speed tests on every other device in my house and they're all having no issues.

My new router is a Sagemcom f@st 3864.It is the recommended router by my ISP,which is Optus.Changing routers is not an option,any tips on how to fix this issue?

I am no stranger to poking around in router settings so if there's something I can change to fix this problem,I am all ears.

:)

xX Karza Xx, Nov 16, 2014
  2. Post here if you have high ping and packet loss

I am also experiencing unacceptable upload packet loss:

Provider: SaskTel

Ping: 74ms

Download Speed: 3.85Mbs

Upload Speed: 0.69Mbs

Download Packet Loss: 0%

Upload Packet Loss: 8%

MasculinEHtor, Nov 16, 2014
  3. Ooh im good
    Ooh im good Guest
    Virginmedia customers, Another national fault.

Various Virginmedia areas are suffering an "issue" right now resulting in slow speeds packet loss and high jitter, A few people are being not reboot or reset modem/router or you won't get back online

Ooh im good, Nov 16, 2014
  4. LukePenfold
    LukePenfold Guest

I'm having exactly the same issue. Yesterday everything was ok and now I have no upload speed and 28% packet loss.

Tested the network with my computer and had 0% packet loss, and also tested another ISP on a different router and network and still have the same xbox issue.

I have a feeling it might be on the xbox server side :/ Although it would be good if someone could confirm this.

(Hope that helped you out too xXKarza Xx. Maybe just a bad day to buy an xbox New Router,High Packet Loss,Slow Upload Speed... :p lol)

LukePenfold, Nov 16, 2014
  5. xX Karza Xx
    xX Karza Xx Guest
    Just did another test and it seems fine now.I ruled out XBL being the problem as I checked service alerts earlier and there was nothing.I'll keep testing over the next few days just to be sure though.

xX Karza Xx, Nov 16, 2014
  6. LukePenfold
    LukePenfold Guest
    Strange... All ok for me too now. No idea what's going on. Anyway, good luck with the new console New Router,High Packet Loss,Slow Upload Speed... :)

LukePenfold, Nov 16, 2014
  7. xX Karza Xx
    xX Karza Xx Guest
    I've had my console since March,I only got a new modem/router.If it was an unknown problem on the other end it was a crazy coincidence to happen on the same day I got a new router.I almost called up my ISP to complain about the
    router they sent me,it's a good thing I waited.Hopefully it's all fixed and I can resume gaming as usual.

xX Karza Xx, Oct 31, 2018
  8. xX Karza Xx Win User

I've had my console since March,I only got a new modem/router.If it was an unknown problem on the other end it was a crazy coincidence to happen on the same day I got a new router.I almost called up my ISP to complain about the
    router they sent me,it's a good thing I waited.Hopefully it's all fixed and I can resume gaming as usual.
  9. LukePenfold Win User

Strange... All ok for me too now. No idea what's going on. Anyway, good luck with the new console :)
  10. xX Karza Xx Win User

Just did another test and it seems fine now.I ruled out XBL being the problem as I checked service alerts earlier and there was nothing.I'll keep testing over the next few days just to be sure though.
  11. LukePenfold Win User

I'm having exactly the same issue. Yesterday everything was ok and now I have no upload speed and 28% packet loss.

Tested the network with my computer and had 0% packet loss, and also tested another ISP on a different router and network and still have the same xbox issue.

I have a feeling it might be on the xbox server side :/ Although it would be good if someone could confirm this.

(Hope that helped you out too xXKarza Xx. Maybe just a bad day to buy an xbox :p lol)
  12. MasculinEHtor Win User

Post here if you have high ping and packet loss

I am also experiencing unacceptable upload packet loss:

Provider: SaskTel

Ping: 74ms

Download Speed: 3.85Mbs

Upload Speed: 0.69Mbs

Download Packet Loss: 0%

Upload Packet Loss: 8%
Thema:

1. New Router,High Packet Loss,Slow Upload Speed... - Similar Threads - Router High Packet

2. Gaming Router

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gaming Router: Hi, I’ve had continuous issues with BT Full Fibre. I have tried everything at this point, even had a BT engineer out to test the line but everything is fine. Online game play with FC24 at times...
  3. My UPNP says it’s been unsuccessful I’ve tried turning it off and on again on my router but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My UPNP says it’s been unsuccessful I’ve tried turning it off and on again on my router but...: I have been having this issue for a week. I couldn’t find any multiplayer games . On my setting it’s says my upnp is unsuccessful. I have went into my router’s configuration and disables this and...
  4. My NAT type shows Strict, I've tried port forwarding, restarting my router, as well as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My NAT type shows Strict, I've tried port forwarding, restarting my router, as well as...: So my Xbox series X console will work normal sometimes for online gaming, showing I have am Open NAT type, then out of nowhere usually in the middle of gaming, goes to Strict NAT type. Have tried...
  5. How can get my router to run ipv6

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can get my router to run ipv6: My router is connecting using ipv4. How can I get my router to connect ipv6? e93e65ee-b0ef-4c22-ac84-0771781bd332
  6. Xbox one can't connect to router

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one can't connect to router: Is my console too old already? Trying to connect to wifi. No success. Xbox informing me that security protocol of my router is not supported. What to do? New console or there is a soution?...
  7. Even though my router says that IPv6 is enabled it doesn’t show up on my Xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Even though my router says that IPv6 is enabled it doesn’t show up on my Xbox series X: Even though my router says IVP6 is enabled. It doesn’t show up on my Xbox one X. 2a34072c-2e03-4be6-99fc-def4e1a04a68
  8. High Ping on xbox one s even on hardwired conenction with DMZ enabled on router for the xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    High Ping on xbox one s even on hardwired conenction with DMZ enabled on router for the xbox: I just got an update on xbox one s, after which my ping to asia (my region) servers went to 300ms+, before the update which used to be 150+, which was already high but atleast playable,...
  9. Will a new high end router improve my fps gameplay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will a new high end router improve my fps gameplay: if this isn't in the right section, I'm sorry. Let me start by saying that i don't know much about routers or internet for that matter. I was wondering if i got a high end router, such as a...
  10. Xbox One High Latency When Connected to a Router

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One High Latency When Connected to a Router: When I connect to a router with a wired connection I receive really high latency. A direct connection to a modem reduces the latency to 96ms, the latency I'm trying to get when it's wired up to...