New red Controler is having problems conecting

Discus and support New red Controler is having problems conecting in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So i got a new red controler on black friday and now its droping connectoin and eating batterys only getting haveing to change them x2 per day now. No... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by SoG JJKILLERs, Dec 18, 2018.

1. New red Controler is having problems conecting

So i got a new red controler on black friday and now its droping connectoin and eating batterys only getting haveing to change them x2 per day now.

No update avalible

Does the same thing on all 4 of my xboxs

Chat pad is haveing mic and aduio problems as well on new controler

Kind of lost

:)

SoG JJKILLERs, Dec 18, 2018
  2. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Hello!

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you're having trouble with a new Xbox One Wireless Controller staying synced to your Xbox One as well as eating batteries and chat pad issues. Take a look at this helpful
    support article:
    Troubleshoot your Xbox One wireless controller
    . If it keeps not functioning properly you may want to explore your warranty options.
    Was hoping to not need to replace it but ill check the statis of the warrenty when i get off
  3. XBF George L Win User

Hello!

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. I understand you're having trouble with a new Xbox One Wireless Controller staying synced to your Xbox One as well as eating batteries and chat pad issues. Take a look at this helpful
    support article:
    Troubleshoot your Xbox One wireless controller
    . If it keeps not functioning properly you may want to explore your warranty options.
  4. Flymonkey102 Win User

Honestly if it's going that haywire I would see about getting it exchanged at either the store or contacting Microsoft.
  5. diogohue Win User

Game chat issues

If you tried the steps of Mister Quimby and still with the problem, follow these steps:

• Conect headset at control
    • Conect the control on USB using a micro-USB cable at console
    • Then go to Settings, System, Update Control
    Before the update, check if this have solved your problem, if not, ask for help again!
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

USB headset compatibility on Xbox One

You are not forced to conect a headset to a controller. Wired headsets conect to a controller but wireless like the ones I have (turtle beach and Astro) conect via USB and Optical cable to the console and have a docking base that transmits to them. There
    are other wireless headsets available also.
Thema:

1. New red Controler is having problems conecting - Similar Threads - red Controler having

2. Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into...: Whenever I turn on my blood red Xbox controller it starts blinking and won’t go into connection mode and just blinks it’s under responsive I am really scared and I don’t know what to do please...
  3. Dell i7 core computer looping though blue green red black and white while booting

in XBoX on Windows
    Dell i7 core computer looping though blue green red black and white while booting: My dell computer while its booting up loops through blue red green white and black and it wont stop i need help. 74318dbb-6647-4220-827a-50d78e8cd7ea
  4. Red dot 4141

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red dot 4141: So today I decided to give my old 360 a try and play some lolipop chainsaw because it isn't backwards compatible with the Xbox one and to my surprise a solid red dot was replaced with the usual...
  5. My PXN V9 steering wheel connects on xbox for a second (red light indicator) and then it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My PXN V9 steering wheel connects on xbox for a second (red light indicator) and then it...: I just got my steering wheel and connected it to my xbox but the red light turned on for a second, indicating connection, and then turned right off. I tried it with my laptop to see if it was the...
  6. Can't install sea of thieves as I have a red x on the system requirements even though I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't install sea of thieves as I have a red x on the system requirements even though I...: I have a Ryzen 3 3100 Gt 1030 2 GB 16 GB RAM Can't install sea of thieves because I have X on system requirements even though I meet all the requirements as I had sea of thieves on my...
  7. X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?

in XBoX on Windows
    X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?: center of power button turns blue then changes to red flashing 9 times then off goes the console. nothing on the screen? should i through it away ? i am able to soldier and fix some electronics....
  8. 360 power button red then console turns off

in XBoX on Windows
    360 power button red then console turns off: 360 console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off 9fae529e-a7fd-4860-a598-7a224691b2ba
  9. I sent in an xbox series 2 red controller but never received it in the original box I sent...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I sent in an xbox series 2 red controller but never received it in the original box I sent...: I sent a red elite series 2 controller in for repair in the original box and received the controller in a brown standard box which is not the original box I sent it in....
  10. Control Parental se inactiva cuando se pierde la conexión de red [Translation-Parental...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Control Parental se inactiva cuando se pierde la conexión de red [Translation-Parental...: Desde que habilité el control parental en el xbox one he tenido problemas cuando se pierde la conexión de red o se apaga la conexión, el control parental se inhabilita y los miembros de familia...